Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
DUDES OUT HERE SAYING THAT THE DIVISION IS A BETTER MULTIPLAYER AND PARTY UP GAME THAN DESTINY :nerd: . GONNA PRE-ORDER SO I CAN GET IN THIS BETA AND JUDGE FOR MYSELF AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES :lol:

DUDES OUT HERE SAYING THAT THE DIVISION IS A BETTER MULTIPLAYER AND PARTY UP GAME THAN DESTINY :nerd: . GONNA PRE-ORDER SO I CAN GET IN THIS BETA AND JUDGE FOR MYSELF AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES :lol:

I don't either but with 20% off on amazon... sure.

DUDES OUT HERE SAYING THAT THE DIVISION IS A BETTER MULTIPLAYER AND PARTY UP GAME THAN DESTINY
nerd.gif
. GONNA PRE-ORDER SO I CAN GET IN THIS BETA AND JUDGE FOR MYSELF AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES
laugh.gif
JUST @ ME BRO.
laugh.gif

I really enjoyed the Alpha man, don't want to start a hype train so I make it clear don't cop without trying out for yourself to others. I would recommend to those on the wall wait until release and check reviews. because Destiny Beta was great until it dropped and we saw it was like 50% of the game
laugh.gif
 However during the Alpha I really enjoyed the MP PVE, I didn't even get to jump into the PVP much but I know I would def enjoy the PVP compared to Crucible. This a Day 1 cop for me so after release I can def give feedback to NT

I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE WIRED OVER WIRELESS. EVEN NOW, I PLUG IN MY ELITE CONTROLLER. I HAD A WIRED CONTROLLER ON THE 360, TOO.

FOR MY HEADSETS, I WOULD NEVER GET A WIRELESS ONE- NOT EVEN THE A50. THE SOUND CLARITY / QUALITY YOU SACRIFICE (NO MATTER HOW SMALL) IS NOT WORTH IT TO ME SINCE I'M BUYING THEM TO HAVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE. AND THERE IS, EVERY REVIEW I WATCH ON THE A40TR COMPARES IT TO THE A50 IN SOME WAY, AND EVERYONE SAYS HOW ANY WIRELESS HEADSET WILL HAVE INTERFERENCE OR SOME SORT OF SACRIFICE IN QUALITY / PERFORMANCE DUE TO IT GOING OVER THE AIR.

RESPECT YOUR CHOICE THO, HOW YOU LIKING EM?

Says he wants best quality possible... buys astros

1v1 me gump

Edit: beat me to the punch. Ill be home Monday but late, we can play when i get off work Tuesday. Or i may call off depending on how im feelin

Last edited:
Says he wants best quality possible... buys astros

1v1 me gump

:rofl:

Dude goes ghost for days then comes back talkin big, bashing Astros and challenging me to a 1v1.

Where you been at mane? We been runnin, we just missing our star player to sit in the back with Combat Focus and Overclock on so he can go 12-9. :nerd:

Dude goes ghost for days then comes back talkin big, bashing Astros and challenging me to a 1v1.

Where you been at mane? We been runnin, we just missing our star player to sit in the back with Combat Focus and Overclock on so he can go 12-9. :nerd:

Ive been in Tampa/Clearwater homes living a life apart from my xbox... you should try it, stop "grinding" and get ta livin mayne. I havent played in a week hah

View media item 1870277
Ill check back in Monday

Btw astros are trash haha i know half this thread has em and TBs because of mlg but the truth is if they werent required to use em they wouldnt. Refer to link above plz if youd like to know technically speaking why theyre chinese trash

Last edited:
Discovered CDKeys.com for the first time last night. Came clutch ordering a new Live code :pimp: .

Ive been in Tampa/Clearwater homes living a life apart from my xbox... you should try it, stop "grinding" and get ta livin mayne. I havent played in a week hah

Ill check back in Monday

Btw astros are trash haha i know half this thread has em and TBs because of mlg but the truth is if they werent required to use em they wouldnt. Refer to link above plz if youd like to know technically speaking why theyre chinese trash

I can totally understand picking up a headset over astros cuz u genuinely like them more like MEMPH.

but to straight up say they're trash.

you're officially a troll.

On a different note, I've been spending time away from my xbox one and its been feeling great to re-adjust.

I REALLY want to play that plants versus zombies garden warfare 2 beta

:lol: dudes trolling is getting old. Talking about cracking codes but he has a life to live, posting pics of some dead *** palmtree area with a business building on a weak waterfront.

I ain't even gonna entertain this fool with something to prove

Almost spit my coffee at my desk

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom