Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

I'd recomend doing a free trial of gamefly to see if you want fifa.
how does dat der gamefly work? seems like a good deal but I haven't seen much details about it
Gamefly works exactly like netflix(mail in discs and wait for more discs).

You pay how ever much a month to be able to rent 1 to 4 games at a time.

You have to wait about 2-4 days for you to receive and send games back.

The trial is completely free as long as you cancel before the trial ends.

The main downside is that the more popular games have low stock so you could be waiting a week or more for gamefly to send you that specific game.

When I had the free trial, fifa 14 was at medium stock on the ps4.

Hopefully the same held true for the xb1 stock.

To be able to rent 2 games a month, it's $16+.

Last edited:
I use the play and charge kit.. I plug it in when I'm sleeping, wake up with new charge every day. Works well, easy, chord is long.

I recommend.

depending on how many bb gift cards i get tomorrow…may order tomorrow night for thursday pickup at my local best buy 8) can't wait to get on some forza 5

Wait, I don't get why MS made the controller use AA batteries if they're selling the play and charge kit.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just remove the AA battery system and include the play/charge kit with the console?

Wait, I don't get why MS made the controller use AA batteries if they're selling the play and charge kit.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just remove the AA battery system and include the play/charge kit with the console?
These are my assumptions.
 Their controller uses AAs so it's easier for m$ to push PC kits.

It's cheaper for m$ to include un-rechargeable batteries with each console rather than rechargeable batteries.

m$ makes more money, if the PC kits are labeled as accessories rather than bundle essentials.

You're 2nd sentence makes a lot of sense.

If they did what you said, m$ would be basically forfeiting the opportunity to increase their profits.

Last edited:

It's cheaper for m$ to include un-rechargeable batteries with each console rather than rechargeable batteries.
m$ makes more money, if the PC kits are labeled as accessories rather than bundle essentials.

If they did what you said, m$ would be basically forfeiting the opportunity to increase their profits.

Yeah, I should edit that second sentence to: "Wouldn't it be better for the consumer ..."

Yeah, I should edit that second sentence to: "Wouldn't it be better for the consumer ..."
Yes it definitely would be, but it would be bad for m$.

None of you need play and charge kits. You can get 4 double A rechargeable batteries that last weeks on a single charge with the wall charger for $10 .

What's the size difference between purchasing and installing a game (specifically COD Ghosts) and digitally downloading it?

What's the size difference between purchasing and installing a game (specifically COD Ghosts) and digitally downloading it?
For the moment we don't know, microsoft decided we didn't deserve to see how much hard drive space we have.

Back
Top Bottom