• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
GSV7-3T6TWG-G6Z5C3
Here's a code for an additional $5 a EA game by amazon for xbox one. It expires on the 28th.

Last edited:
whats the best place to turn in 360 stuff? ive got 2 systems, a few controllers, and a few games.

they are the recent slim/wifi systems

whats the best place to turn in 360 stuff? ive got 2 systems, a few controllers, and a few games.

would have told you best buy when they had that deal.. Could have gotten 200 for em. Now Prob still best buy or Craigslist

definitely selling it private party is the best way. sold my 360 slim a couple weeks ago for $180 on Craigslist with no games just an extra controller.  Best Buy woulda gave me like $60

Anybody know if you can share vids you upload to skydrive w/ people on your friendslist? I'm not talking game clips, I'm talking movies and tv shows.

Just copped Halo Spartan Assault, like the game so far, but I have terrible aim in top-down shooters lol

man i finally got around to getting some games other than fifa, im not impressed i might just sell this thing and get a 360 again

definitely selling it private party is the best way. sold my 360 slim a couple weeks ago for $180 on Craigslist with no games just an extra controller.  Best Buy woulda gave me like $60

damn, im not about that craigslist life but i might have to try this.

You should of did it release week. I caught mad deals Best Buy was doing like $100 gift card for any system I gave them my first old white 360

Does best buy only accept their giftcards or can I use other types like American Express?
those visa and Amex ones should be accepted everywhere if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah but I'm guessing in store only because they're not accepted for online use... I googled it and I saw that people just used those gift cards and purchased best buy gift cards with them but you loose the purchase charge of 5.95 plus another 2.95 or something I'm seeing people say but it's only $10.

I had to do the same thing with Amazon I used the American Express gift cards and purchased amazon gift cards and only lost $1.

I wonder if I could use the best buy gift card and purchase amazon gift cards.

I'm much rather give Amazon my money I love them they're the best.

Anyway I came in here to post this deal they had on slickdeals I saw for batteries since we were discussing batteries recently.

Here is the link: 24-Pack of Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries w/ Free Shipping --- FOR $7

Back
Top Bottom