Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

I'm not feeling Bo3 either. Wish I would've bought it at retail, I would've sold it back months ago

Yeah I got it for $40 from Amazon, but no nuketown code
mean.gif
Ya'll can always run with regular guys like @DJYoung08  or @spizike231  and myself. We always have a good time.

If you really want to get the most out of your game hit up @JEWSEEJAY  he unlocked the secrets in the game and puts up big numbers according to him. It's so hard to get into his party to run with him being how good he is, he's very selective.

I'm not feeling Bo3 either. Wish I would've bought it at retail, I would've sold it back months ago

Yeah I got it for $40 from Amazon, but no nuketown code :smh:
Ya'll can always run with regular guys like @DJYoung08
 or @spizike231
 and myself. We always have a good time.

If you really want to get the most out of your game hit up @JEWSEEJAY
 he unlocked the secrets in the game and puts up big numbers according to him. It's so hard to get into his party to run with him being how good he is, he's very selective.

Yeah if I see you guys on I'll hit you up, but Destiny is my main at the moment lol

I can't knock JewseeJay for being selective though brah because couple of dudes I used to run COD Ghost with said the same thing to others if you're K/D isn't above 2.5 they wouldn't rock with you.

Competitive gaming is serious though and I understand if you're not as skilled as others you're holding them back so it's cool. I let bigj and and these other dudes know from jump in Destiny that I'm not good at PvP and I'll bounce if they want lol.

Yeah hit me up whenever, man.

I'm usually running Arena now, only running pubs when I'm playing with NT or friends but hmu I got no problem taking a break from carrying randoms

I had some kid betray me in Arena SnD the other day because he saw my Dark Matter. I heard him talking but I wasn't saying anything and he goes "I'm gonna kill this Dark Matter guy this round." :smh: :smh: killed me, he died for betrayal and we lost that round 20 seconds later.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does it seem like there's extra little news/hype for FarCry Primal?
Joint drops in 3 weeks, yet I hear hardly a peep. Dont FarCry games normally get a marketing push?

I don't find myself all that interested in most FC games, but this caveman setting really drew me in

Is it just me or does it seem like there's extra little news/hype for FarCry Primal?
Joint drops in 3 weeks, yet I hear hardly a peep. Dont FarCry games normally get a marketing push?

I don't find myself all that interested in most FC games, but this caveman setting really drew me in

Most people are expecting a lackluster game. A lot of it has to do with the reception for Far Cry 3.5 (aka Far Cry 4), Ubisoft's poor record this gen and as you pointed out the lack of marketing. The lack of marketing to me is a red flag that the publisher doesnt have much confidence in the the title.

I hope I'm wrong

Most people are expecting a lackluster game. A lot of it has to do with the reception for Far Cry 3.5 (aka Far Cry 4), Ubisoft's poor record this gen and as you pointed out the lack of marketing. The lack of marketing to me is a red flag that the publisher doesnt have much confidence in the the title.

I hope I'm wrong

This is exactly what I was thinking about too
FC:tongue: Looks pretty cool, but Ubi really not pushing it at all seems suspect

Ubisoft paid a ton of youtubers post gameplay.

my sub box was filled with FC:tongue: gameplay the past couple weeks.

I dont watch cable tv and i have pretty extensive ad blocks so i'm always unaware of whats getting promoted in mass media.

FC:tongue: is a pass until real people reviews come out. i'll be happy to cop it for the cheap.

The reason FC p probably isn't going to get a big push is that it's somewhat of an after thought in a sense. Like it was announced a few months ago and releases in February. That's not the norm for an AAA experience. It doesn't have anything to do with it being good or not, just that they needed a stop gap for the end of their fiscal year and decided to use the far cry engine to make another game.

It just happens that the Division has been delayed multiple times and it's ending up launching a month after far cry.

I do t think it'll be a bad game. I think it'll be a solid if not overly long Ubisoft experience. I just don't think anybody wants this game at this time

At this point, I don't think Sony needs any big exclusive MP games. They got the marketing for CoD and Destiny. Nothing they put out will come close to those games. TLOU was a good MP game but people sleep on it and I think that's because of the great SP.

I haven't seen much of Quantum Break lately so I'm still excited for it. We should be seeing more of it since it's dropping soon.

Last edited:
Am I the only one still playing The Witcher 3 in here :nerd:

I finally have some downtime and have been putting in hours to this game and I'm still nowhere near to beating it :wow:

I dont watch cable tv

Are you a cord cutter or is there some other reason for this :nerd:

I've been looking into cutting my cable subscription as I don't really watch tv and the wifey has said she can get all of the shows she watches via streaming. I'm mostly worried about sports tho, but even at that, I think I could do just fine watching games televised locally and maybe getting NFL Sunday Ticket.

I dont watch cable tv

I've been looking into cutting my cable subscription as I don't really watch tv and the wifey has said she can get all of the shows she watches via streaming. I'm mostly worried about sports tho, but even at that, I think I could do just fine watching games televised locally and maybe getting NFL Sunday Ticket.

When i moved out of the house a couple years ago, i realized i dont really watch cable tv so i just decided to not have it.

I also dont follow sports. **flame suit on**

I have a netflix login from my mother-in-law

I have a no commercials subscription to hulu for $12

I also have a 700+ movie server i power w/ Plex that i cast onto my TV, phones, tabs, etc in the house.

It works for me, but i dont suggest cutting cable unless u literally dont watch it at all. I'm not like everyone else tho :lol:

At this point, I don't think Sony needs any big exclusive MP games. They got the marketing for CoD and Destiny. Nothing they put out will come close to those games. TLOU was a good MP game but people sleep on it and I think that's because of the great SP.

I haven't seen much of Quantum Break lately so I'm still excited for it. We should be seeing more of it since it's dropping soon.
dont forget about marketing rights for Battlefront too 

No news because it's gonna be trash

No news because it's gonna be trash

When are you going to actually contribute to the thread ? Jesus you come here daily to say one thing, you don't get bored ?

I dont watch cable tv

When i moved out of the house a couple years ago, i realized i dont really watch cable tv so i just decided to not have it.

I also have a 700+ movie server i power w/ Plex that i cast onto my TV, phones, tabs, etc in the house.

It works for me, but i dont suggest cutting cable unless u literally dont watch it at all. I'm not like everyone else tho :lol:

I CUT THE CORD LAST YEAR. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. I PAY FOR INTERNET ONLY AS ALL MY TV NEEDS ARE SERVED VIA HULU, CRUNCHYROLL, NETFLIX, AND HBO NOW SUPPLIED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY :lol: . IF I NEED SPORTS THEN I GO TO A BAR OR A BUDDY'S HOUSE. I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO WATCH SPORTS BY MYSELF ANYWAY.

$150-$200 INSTANTLY SAVED A MONTH FOR ME AS THAT WAS WHAT I WAS PAYING MONTHLY FOR CABLE.

Think final official reviews will determine what folks do, not pressed for it but if my game sharer wants it Day 1 Ill cop for sure Day 1, if not I have plenty other games to play. Just need to know how big the game is really b4 I copping Day 1. Also would prefer to wait until it drops to see how The Dark Zone operates, it has a lot of potential but it's not easy for someone like Ubi to drop the ball.

You know what would be fire tho? They could actually make a raid in the Dark Zone, like The Raid Redemption. A huge shoot out inside the Empire State Building, that would be so fire.
Sounds dope

Which makes me think it won't happen

The division thread will be on the first 2 maybe 3 pages of NT its first 2 weeks of release

After that

Will only be found through the search feature
I made a companion for the Nintendo thread.

I'm listening to this podcast again Memph and they are discussing the damage system but there are many factors we have yet to see how they operate yet, the power up system is very unique and you can have a few different builds, there is also some sub class stuff going on from the screens we could not see in the Alpha and Beta. Hopefully they just didn't hide a bunch of BS from us because Watch Dogs looked SO GOOD in trailers and flopped crazy. The MP was bad also. Clancy games aren't usually bad so hopefully this doesn't disappointment.
Man all that podcast was was a bunch of nitpicking and failed expectations cuz they didn't think it be as much of an rpg as it is, thinking it be a normal shooting game

I dont watch cable tv

I CUT THE CORD LAST YEAR. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. I PAY FOR INTERNET ONLY AS ALL MY TV NEEDS ARE SERVED VIA HULU, CRUNCHYROLL, NETFLIX, AND HBO NOW SUPPLIED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY :lol: . IF I NEED SPORTS THEN I GO TO A BAR OR A BUDDY'S HOUSE. I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO WATCH SPORTS BY MYSELF ANYWAY.

$150-$200 INSTANTLY SAVED A MONTH FOR ME AS THAT WAS WHAT I WAS PAYING MONTHLY FOR CABLE.
yea we're gonna end up having to do this. time warner is trippin. we'll just use Hulu and if we need sports just pay for an NBA package once a year

Last edited:
Sling tv has a sports package for $25. Cut the cord a couple years back. High speed internet>

Anyone getting The following? Big Dying Light fan. Was GOTY for me. The DLC looks good. Teach land really listened to the community and implemented fan feedback in the game. Impressed with them. Imagine a Dying light game with Oculus Rift. Would be nuts.

Back
Top Bottom