Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I got so drunk I tried to spit game to an Xbox support team member????

It felt like AOL chat for a second, I got diverted???

yeah i have plenty of friends on both sides and quite frankly they're both great system. I even have a sony mirrorless system i bought about 5 years ago.

My IG only recently converted itself into a display for my actual photography. its a total hobby and side gig for me. Honestly I just want photography to pay for itself so i can stop pouring what seems to be an infinite amount of money from my 9-5 :lol:

I peeped your website and your work is amazing :wow: :pimp:

Thanks man! I appreciate that. I give all of the credit to my lenses though :lol: When I started using L series lenses I could quickly see the difference in the quality of my images.

I feel you on using photography to just pay for the gear. Right now this is a side gig for me too and I've been thinking about whether or not I'd want to do this full time as it's a huge risk. I think I'm wanting to scoop up the 24-70 2.8, 35L II, 24L II and the 85L II and I'll be good. So maybe another $7K :smh: :x :frown: :lol:

:lol:

Shotta was right we really do be havin random conversations in here all at the same time.

From dreads, to photography, to Nawghty not knowing how to play Gears.

Oh and not to mention my boy Tim up there gaming tf out of that Xbox Service rep

Last edited:
If they treat the DLC the same way they did the first one, that'd be fine with me.

The first one didnt even ship with the ability to buy the coins.... very out of character for EA.

I don't think they knew what they had on their hands at the time. I just did a quick search and it looks like they won't be butchering the in-game purchases and almost all things from PvZ:GW will carry over. I'm hesitant to buy cause it seems so outta character for EA but i guess we will see. I'll probably end up copping if my buddy wants to split on gameshare.

Sling tv has a sports package for $25. Cut the cord a couple years back. High speed internet>

Anyone getting The following? Big Dying Light fan. Was GOTY for me. The DLC looks good. Teach land really listened to the community and implemented fan feedback in the game. Impressed with them. Imagine a Dying light game with Oculus Rift. Would be nuts.
Dying light was great. Dead Island 2 pub is shook. The expansion looks promising. I watch quite a bit of the dev interviews before the game launch and dlc launch, they seem like cool dudes. Indeed that would be nuts. The exhilaration of parkour without any of the danger.

1290166177_parkour-fail.gif

to each his own. ive had the PS/XB combo from the original xbox to the XB1/PS4 set.

To me, Xbox kills PS on the MP stuff. Like, i cant count how many games used to drop on the PS that was dubbed as the Halo killer which ended up being just trash. MS was smacking PS with the Halo/Gears back to back worse than drake ever done to meek
laugh.gif

XB doesnt have a single player title (IN MY OPINION) that touches The Last of Us or the Uncharted line. I'm not even sure it has something that can run with the God of War series... The gap has only closed because, fortunately, some of the PS exclusive titles like Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear have become cross platform.

and graphics wise... man, PS exclusive titles have always been a thing of beauty. I remember checking out God of War 3s first scene and being blown away BUT The Last of Us straight killed it. Like really killed it.

I do give RYSE great respect tho because it was the best looking next gen game for either console. that was what i'd call a "demo/show" game to show off to customers.
I see. I've never owned the og xbox. It looks cool, but I have a ps2 at the time.

I'm not a graphics guy. I was playing bully last night. Graphics look comical now. I put in 100hrs when it first released.

3415962807.jpg

Ryse was trash to me.

The best looking game I've played is ROTR.

Second Forza Horizon 2.

Anyone else copping PvZ GW 2
nerd.gif
preordered.

fc primal comes out the same day.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dying light was great. Dead Island 2 pub is shook. The expansion looks promising. I watch quite a bit of the dev interviews before the game launch and dlc launch, they seem like cool dudes. Indeed that would be nuts. The exhilaration of parkour without any of the danger.

1290166177_parkour-fail.gif

I see. I've never owned the og xbox. It looks cool, but I have a ps2 at the time.

I'm not a graphics guy. I was playing bully last night. Graphics look comical now. I put in 100hrs when it first released.

3415962807.jpg

fc primal comes out the same day.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Bully was great. Such a fresh idea for a game. I hope Rockstar is ready to release the next Red Dead this year.

I didn't even think of the parkour aspect of Dying Light. For sure that would be dope. Was thinking more of how High Res Zombies (with surround sound  in your ears) grabbing at you, would be absolutely terrifying. 

Far Cry Primal looks good. Definitely getting. It's another fresh take. Just a bit skeptical about how enjoyable it will be after a couple hours of play. I can see how using primitive weapons can be monotonous if they don't mix up the missions objectives just right. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Shotta was right we really do be havin random conversations in here all at the same time.

Oh and not to mention my boy Tim up there gaming tf out of that Xbox Service rep
Only thread that jumps around like this. Its like a party chat forum style.

:lol:

LOL naughty is garbage...

shottadru Add me to that list too

I can't wait for the witcher to drop more doc the last doc they dropped I couldn't beat the boss for the life of me

shottadru Add me to that list too

I can't wait for the witcher to drop more doc the last doc they dropped I couldn't beat the boss for the life of me

I heard Blood & Wine got pushed back a little bit, but it's supposed to be a lot of content and wrap up the Geralt storyline. I laughed when someone said that the Hearts of Stone DLC, which is $10 for 10+ hours of gameplay and 25 additional quests cost the same as 2 dance emotes in Destiny.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom