Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
tekken confirmed for Xbox one? dude at work keeps sayin that it's ps4 and Japan arcade exclusive

also; Tekken>>>>>>>>SF
Nah it's not exclusive. They said it's coming to other platforms. So unless you think that they'd go with the NX and skip Xbox, it's likely that it will be PS4& Xbox one
they said it's coming to other platforms but haven't said? so it's a timed exclusive?
Well this was all announced at TGs during sinus show. So from that standpoint it wouldn't make sense to say Xbox because

1. It's Japan and Xbox is dead there and
2. It's a Sony show

tekken confirmed for Xbox one? dude at work keeps sayin that it's ps4 and Japan arcade exclusive

also; Tekken>>>>>>>>SF
Nah it's not exclusive. They said it's coming to other platforms. So unless you think that they'd go with the NX and skip Xbox, it's likely that it will be PS4& Xbox one
they said it's coming to other platforms but haven't said? so it's a timed exclusive?
Well this was all announced at TGs during sinus show. So from that standpoint it wouldn't make sense to say Xbox because

2. It's a Sony show
Its funny I was reading an article recently and PS4 isn't do all that great in Japan, they still play a lot of PS3 over there. PS4 is killing cuz of other regions around the world they sell in.  I was quite surprised reading that myself.

He's saying SF is I believe.

Oddly enough the fighting system evolves with each installment, much more intricate. You must of been washed by too many fire dragon punches by Ken  to consider the evolving SF as an archaic fighting system.

also; Tekken>>>>>>>>SF
Nah it's not exclusive. They said it's coming to other platforms. So unless you think that they'd go with the NX and skip Xbox, it's likely that it will be PS4

2. It's a Sony show
Its funny I was reading an article recently and PS4 isn't do all that great in Japan, they still play a lot of PS3 over there. PS4 is killing cuz of other regions around the world they sell in.  I was quite surprised reading that myself.
Well home consoles in general aren't doing well in Japan. The 3DS is king there but people like to overlook that and proclaim Japan as Sonys

Lol people that think the fight system in street fighter is archaic are people that don't know how to play street fighter.. And this wild accusation is usually based on the fact that the fighters are in front of each other and can't rotate and all that nonsense.

The fight system in SF4 was special. I can't imagine what 5 will be.

Bison looks like god level though.

A couple clips going up on my IG today. Thought I'd share here as well.

Round 11 SnD Arena "turned on" clutch

Link

Crazy Kill Feed

Feed Link

Progress is progress.

Why you make people look bad? How's the Twitch journey going? I haven't talked to you about that in ages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been playing R6S lately with my buddy:

Why you make people look bad? How's the Twitch journey going? I haven't talked to you about that in ages.

:rofl:

I need to get a hardline adapter like what Shotta has. My stream is laggy because my laptop isn't at full wireless strenght, throw in my XBL connection at the same time and we have a bad connection.

Once I get that I hope I can get a smooth stream and do it all the time.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I need to get a hardline adapter like what Shotta has. My stream is laggy because my laptop isn't at full wireless strenght, throw in my XBL connection at the same time and we have a bad connection.

Once I get that I hope I can get a smooth stream and do it all the time.

Yea I remember you were having connectivity issues - keep me in the loop. I'd love to collab on something in the future.

Yea I remember you were having connectivity issues - keep me in the loop. I'd love to collab on something in the future.

I'm down bro. I see you got that podcast running too, if you ever have an episode on Competitive Gaming, or anything you think I'd be able to contribute on, hmu

I'm down bro. I see you got that podcast running too, if you ever have an episode on Competitive Gaming, or anything you think I'd be able to contribute on, hmu

Yea, slowly getting that going. We are still struggling to find our "voice" but I've been told it takes a while before you get comfortable behind the mic. We are working on our 6 month plan over the weekend so I'll send you the schedule once we are done to see if there are any topics you would be interested in discussing with us.

Back
Top Bottom