Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
shottadru shottadru you already know you troll that thread AND make every attempt to troll me about destiny. It's a fact and I can easily prove it.

I have NEVER tried and force anyone to either STOP playing a game they like or FORCE them to play somethings else.

That's you bro and you know it.

I'm in here talking about elite controllers and you start with your corny destiny jokes again. That's not me talking about destiny. That's YOU.

So be fully prepared to be trolled and clowned when I see it convenient since you like to dish it too.

View media item 1755319

shottadru shottadru you already know you troll that thread AND make every attempt to troll me about destiny. It's a fact and I can easily prove it.

I have NEVER tried and force anyone to either STOP playing a game they like or FORCE them to play somethings else.

I'm in here talking about elite controllers and you start with your corny destiny jokes again. That's not me talking about destiny. That's YOU.

So be fully prepared to be trolled and clowned when I see it convenient since you like to dish it too.

Bro I don't care about your jeans jokes, I rather not walk around looking like a scammer with my balls freezing. So if that's being clowned dressing for the weather I'll be the flyest clown. I enjoy jeans just like you enjoy destiny :smile:

Lol y'all all into this we talk like this to each other daily it's not that serious NT loves drama even when it's not drama

NEW CONTENT ANNOUNCED FOR DESTINY FOR APRIL.

SAW WHAT IT WAS AND DON'T EVEN CARE. NOT COMING BACK.

WAKE ME FOR DESTINY YEAR 3.

DEADSTINY.

Bro I don't care about your jeans jokes, I rather not walk around looking like a scammer with my balls freezing. So if that's being clowned dressing for the weather I'll be the flyest clown. I enjoy jeans just like you enjoy destiny :smile:

but you will...... :evil:

DEADSTINY.

yo side missions today? you gonna try and sneak on and play without me again? you know my memph bot alerts me when you are online :nerd:

Last edited:

DEADSTINY.

yo side missions today? you gonna try and sneak on and play without me again? you know my memph bot alerts me when you are online :nerd:

GONNA SNEAK ON AND DO FULL MISSIONS UNDER THE GUISE OF APPEARING OFFLINE :smile:

:smh: I'm just gonna keep seeing your level go up

Bigj's opinion is irrelevant in this thread, he clearly doesn't know quality when it comes to gaming.. I mean come on, dude thinks the Elite Controller is trash :rolleyes

Why would you do that to yourself? That's like buying the $3 packs of 8 toilet paper rolls bro. Don't you love yourself?

Bigj's opinion is irrelevant in this thread, he clearly doesn't know quality when it comes to gaming.. I mean come on, dude thinks the Elite Controller is trash :rolleyes

Why would you do that to yourself? That's like buying the $3 packs of 8 toilet paper rolls bro. Don't you love yourself?

:lol: the elite controller is cool but def not worth the cost of admission IMO.
I've used it for months now and it's been ok.

The steering wheel was life changing doe....

Back
Top Bottom