Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Nah Kilroy really talk like him now he comes once a week and says division trash tho. He has plenty of chances to troll on Xbox but he just comes in the party stays silent then leaves

You say naughty more than anyone has ever said it in this thread cut it out.

He ain't get it cuz he's scared to see me in the streets [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Yall really gonna make ne cop this ish i see lol
200w.gif

You when you hear a challenge

Nah Kilroy really talk like him now he comes once a week and says division trash tho. He has plenty of chances to troll on Xbox but he just comes in the party stays silent then leaves

You say naughty more than anyone has ever said it in this thread cut it out.

Ok. I'll stop saying his name only if you have something else to say other than the division is trash. That's literally all he says every few days in the division thread.

You didn't even comment on the gears 4 news, I don't think this Kilroy man. You let user name I have stopped saying use your account just to add his ignorant opinions to the thread with limited adjectives. I mean same day he went there to mention the ign score "you" posted the IGN score here.

Something smells fishy here....

Ok. I'll stop saying his name only if you have something else to say other than the division is trash. That's literally all he says every few days in the division thread.

You didn't even comment on the gears 4 news, I don't think this Kilroy man. You let user name I have stopped saying use your account just to add his ignorant opinions to the thread with limited adjectives. I mean same day he went there to mention the ign score "you" posted the IGN score here.

Word i noticed that too.........

Detective Shotta is on the case

Imma drop it tho cuz Kilroy my dude he must of felt bad for dude.

Lol I didn't even notice that, I didn't even know naughty was still posting in other threads haha.

I was just trolling, I haven't played my xbox since January with this damn job. I didn't even get to read all the gears 4 news all I know is the damn beta in april.

And I been doing more interviews cause all the jobs I been applied for wanna call now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol I didn't even notice that, I didn't even know naughty was still posting in other threads haha.

I was just trolling, I haven't played my xbox since January with this damn job. I didn't even get to read all the gears 4 news all I know is the damn beta in april.

And I been doing more interviews cause all the jobs I been applied for wanna call now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
they see how valuable you are to have lol you gonna be on gears tonight?

they see how valuable you are to have lol you gonna be on gears tonight?

Lol yeah Imma get on.

It just sucks cause I'm literally running out out of work to my girls job changing into a suit and going to an interview it's ridiculous, her co workers are looking at me crazy lol

Copped Transformers not too long ago. Game's :pimp: so far.

Based on that TMNT's going to be :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom