Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wasnt a digital marketplace one of the original things that Xbox wanted to do before everybody complained and wrote them off?

:lol: $6 to say you can't play it anymore? That's funny.
I'd only do digital for a game I wouldn't stop playing. Stuff like nba2k16 would always be a disk because it's an annual game that doesn't last past a year.

I'd do that 10% trade back in a heart beat. I have no desire to play Forza horizon 2, Titanfall, black ops 3, you hi oh legacy of the duelist etc. as of now they just sit in the ready to install section and won't ever be played again. If I could get anything for them that'd be great

Edit: I did the math. I have 14 games of varying prices that I own digitally and won't ever play again. Let me get rid of them MS. I'm not gonna get the sudden urge to play through Child of Lifht again

Also to note, for digital sales MS doesn't actually get the full $60. It's around $30 I think. So they're not going to go above their margins to give it back to people. So $6 is about all of expect from this sort of thing

Last edited:
I'd prefer full-on game trading. Your digital license for my digital license. If that happeed, it'd have some strict rules.

Such as, games you get from trading, can't be traded for 1 year or not at all.

They can keep they $6 dollars. I don't want no parts of that.

That's full out ridiculous, added to the fact that no game digital should be the same price as the damn game in the store I'm cutting the cost of the disc production and the damn case and the bs piece of paper you gonna put in my case digital games shouldn't cost $60 dollars.

I'd honestly rather have a discount on digital games rather than anything trade in.

They can keep they $6 dollars. I don't want no parts of that.

That's full out ridiculous, added to the fact that no game digital should be the same price as the damn game in the store I'm cutting the cost of the disc production and the damn case and the bs piece of paper you gonna put in my case digital games shouldn't cost $60 dollars.
But that's not up to MS though. If they were to make digital games 50% of retail releases, that pisses of GameStop, Walmart, target etc and then they stop stocking your console and you screw yourself over in the end. It's very much a retailer thing and not a MS policy

But that's not up to MS though. If they were to make digital games 50% of retail releases, that pisses of GameStop, Walmart, target etc and then they stop stocking your console and you screw yourself over in the end. It's very much a retailer thing and not a MS policy

Hell no those major retailers are gonna stop stocking Xbox because they drop the price on digital games.

Flawed logic. Amazon and Best Buy offer members 20% off all new games, Best Buy does it for every game new,old, or on sale. Why the hell cant Microsoft do the same for gold members? You serious? Nobody would ever stop stocking the Xbox because of what Microsoft does.

GameStop is struggling to even stay alive with Amazons recent move and Best Buy been killing them since gamers club, so to even suggest they would stop stocking something is just dumb.

I'd honestly rather have a discount on digital games rather than anything trade in.

I don't get why this can't be done. All these places do it already with physical copies. Microsoft themselves can't do it till months after release with digital?

We all subsribe to xbox live

Last edited:
GameStop is struggling to even stay alive with Amazons recent move and Best Buy been killing them since gamers club, so to even suggest they would stop stocking something is just dumb.

Hell no those major retailers are gonna stop stocking Xbox because they drop the price on digital games.

Flawed logic. Amazon and Best Buy offer members 20% off all new games, Best Buy does it for every game new,old, or on sale. Why the hell cant Microsoft do the same for gold members? You serious? Nobody would ever stop stocking the Xbox because of what Microsoft does.
Best Buy and Amazon require you to have a subscription before you can access any of those rewards. It's not free.

Also GameStop is the biggest retailer for consoles sold by a fairly large margin. You don't want to piss them off. What happens when they move all Xbox signage from the front of the store to a small section on the back and dedicate the entire front of the store to the PS4. MS is in no position this gen to anger retailers by reducing prices on digital games. It's not worth it

Last edited:
Best Buy and Amazon require you to have a subscription before you can access any of those rewards. It's not free.

Also GameStop is the biggest retailer for consoles sold by a fairly large margin. You don't want to piss them off. What happens when they move all Xbox signage from the front of the store to a small section on the back and dedicate the entire front of the store to the PS4. MS is in no position this gen to anger retailers by reducing prices on digital games. It's not worth it

But TRUE gamers know xbox>ps4

But TRUE gamers  lames know xbox>ps4
fixed 
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom