• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
EA was disrespectful af to fans w/ what they gave us. :lol:

EDIT -- i was just looking at lego starwars on ps4 yesterday thinking "how tf does LEGO STAR WARS have so much more content than battlefront" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Simplistic 2-player game developed to run on a potato (3DS)
vs.

The most visually faithful Star Wars game and one of the most technically advanced games period built from the ground up for next gen consoles. up to 40 players online ~60fps

Not saying BF is all that but I don't agree that what they created is disrespectful to the fans.

People act like making the kind of games DICE make is easy, but who else even attempts to make games like they do, let alone do it better?

Am I the only one excited for Blood & Wine
nerd.gif
i am 
pimp.gif
 but i havent even played hearts of stone yet due to my backlog 

Couldn't get my game to install at all last night **** wouldn't even read my 360 disk what am I doing wrong ? I thought all I had to do was put the disk in and it would begin to install ?

Just continues to give me errors guess I'll have to try again later tonight. I was Tryna play last night to

Couldn't get my game to install at all last night **** wouldn't even read my 360 disk what am I doing wrong ? I thought all I had to do was put the disk in and it would begin to install ?

Just continues to give me errors guess I'll have to try again later tonight. I was Tryna play last night to

How is your disc condition ?

How is your disc condition ?
not the greatest got a few scratches here and there but nothing to crazy tho like the circle of death, it was working on the 360 cause i had just grabbed it off my lil bro 

Gears 2 disk also was not working for me

Colombia,

How much do you want for the GT "Daddy" tho

I gotta get these kids to put some respek on my GT

EA was disrespectful af to fans w/ what they gave us. :lol:

EDIT -- i was just looking at lego starwars on ps4 yesterday thinking "how tf does LEGO STAR WARS have so much more content than battlefront" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Simplistic 2-player game developed to run on a potato (3DS)
vs.

The most visually faithful Star Wars game and one of the most technically advanced games period built from the ground up for next gen consoles. up to 40 players online ~60fps

Not saying BF is all that but I don't agree that what they created is disrespectful to the fans.

People act like making the kind of games DICE make is easy, but who else even attempts to make games like they do, let alone do it better?

As a software engineer (not video games, mind you), i understand the difficulties in creating something usable using code and math.

That being said, they have character models.............. All im saying is it would have been dope to use character models like the ones i mentioned in previous posts instead of the super generic ones we got.

I understand it would introduce a lot of continuity seeing darth maul and chewbaca shooting at each other but i still think that would have been more interesting than these character models.

View media item 2035980
I mean all the marketing photos are photos of the hero skins... not even the skins of the character models you'd normally be using and encountering. Its extremely misleading.

You should probably leave the graphics talk out of the conversation.

Do you play battlefront?

All the maps except the ones with thick foliage (i think one of the 3 or 4 that released at launch) are tons and tons of open dead space.

For a game that isn't taking up a bunch of space because of no campaign... why are the graphics inferior to battlefield 4? Which does have a campaign and was released in 2013.

battlefront is a huge disappointment with so much potential. I battlefront to be amazing and it shipped with less content than titanfall did :x

I don't think longer tenured accounts have a better shot at grabbing anything. From what I understood any account with 1+ years of Gold will have an equal shot.

My current account is probably only like 2 years old, if that. I've been on XBL since Halo 2 released (anyone remember the huge OG M$ official wireless adapter? :lol:) but I've had 2 previous accounts banned for playing burnt games :smh:. Would be pretty cool to still have my OG account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom