Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Horizon 3's dropping Sept, right?

nerd.gif
I'm sure you already know: All of us are under a NDA.

Non-Disclosure Agreement

Anyone know how often they release a new wave? Every hour or just continuous throughout the day? :nerd:

wondering if I should change my tag, most people dont know what to call me to warn me and I get killed 
laugh.gif

Belgian Waffle Man got yall played man.

He took all your GT's.
laugh.gif

$100 each, NT discount
roll.gif
I got played too 
mean.gif
 7 hours and only ended up with 1 tag

I changed mine to Donor, wanted something medical related. Took literally dozens of L's. I had around 300 tags added to my favorites and got beat on at least 200 
laugh.gif

One of my friends got 13 tags

Last edited:

Ready for the GT reset tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Compiled a list of several hundred V1 GTs that will be reset. Won't be selling any tags because of the 1 year tenure rule. MS knows what they're doing, otherwise people like myself would make dozens of fresh accounts and claim a load of tags to sell 
laugh.gif

I've picked around 50 favorites so hopefully I'm able to get something I really like tomorrow.

Microsoft is already resetting tags for themselves 
mean.gif

I added Truth and Luck to my list earlier today and they're on brand new accounts now

Btw if y'all want to know which tags will be reset, here's how to check.

https://www.xboxgamertag.com

Search the gamertag you want to check. If it looks like this (see the example below), it's a V1 (V1 refers to original xbox GTs that weren't migrated to Xbox 360)

The online status must say offline, xbox membership: gold and zone: none

If the profile looks any different it's not a V1 and will not be reset

The site is  99.9% accurate but double check on xbox.com to make sure.

Add the tag to your friendlist and put it in your favorites so you can see tomorrow when it's reset. If it's a V1 the gamer picture will be a regular black figure like this, the one in the middle.
I searched C3PO and the profile that popped up was liquidbanana567683 or something like that, does that mean someone already copped?

I searched C3PO and the profile that popped up was liquidbanana567683 or something like that, does that mean someone already copped?
Yeah that means it was recently reset. MS changes the gamertags of the original accounts to random things.

There isn't a single tag I've seen that wasn't taken in 1-5 seconds after reset

Last edited:

Yeah that means it was recently reset. MS changes the gamertags of the original accounts to random things.

cool so if the profile still looks like the screenshot above it hasnt been released yet?

Damn, looks like I'll have to get super lucky to get my tag then :lol:.

I keep checking on xboxgamertag.com but it's giving me some kind of error :rolleyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom