Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just won two games in a row of attrition by the score of 300 to 82. Hope none of yall are on the other end of this

Headset adapters back in stock...

$35.99
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00IAVDOS6/34a6-20/
they bumped the price?

Yeah I know since yesterday, but good luck trying to get somewhere that has it to price match.

Best Buy already caught onto it because of some fool from the slickdeals forums called corporate and complained and they hook him up, but sent out an e-mail after to all stores to not price match or honor it.

Oh man I want these A40's for that $40 so bad brah... I'd pay $85 shipped for a new set :rolleyes

Tried 2 Best Buys in NY and they weren't having it and one of the floor managers told me to post back on whatever deal site or forum to let other users know not to waste their time because an e-mail was already sent out to stores from corporate to never price match with microsoft store... oh how I wish they can go back in stock at the microsoft store.

Yeah I know since yesterday, but good luck trying to get somewhere that has it to price match.

Best Buy already caught onto it because of some fool from the slickdeals forums called corporate and complained and they hook him up, but sent out an e-mail after to all stores to not price match or honor it.

Oh man I want these A40's for that $40 so bad brah... I'd pay $85 shipped for a new set
eyes.gif

Tried 2 Best Buys in NY and they weren't having it and one of the floor managers told me to post back on whatever deal site or forum to let other users know not to waste their time because an e-mail was already sent out to stores from corporate to never price match with microsoft store... oh how I wish they can go back in stock at the microsoft store.
they are on my heard right now bro payed 50 for mine got a 2 year warrenty for 8 dollars and they gave me a free 25 dollars gift card.....my man demarco got 4 pairs and sold em on ebay....gotta slick talk bro go in when the store is about to close...they all just wanna go home try 86th or 44th they give no ***** at those best buy

I've tried at the Best Buy in Green Acres and Five towns... wasn't happening.

The one at Green Acres when and got a floor manager too and then he informed to put it out there to whatever deal site or forum is showing the deal to let other users know not to waste their time because he says they already got word back from their corporate about it and now they're corporate said to never match anything from the microsoft store.

You in New York too so if you do get through with somewhere put me on and I'll do the same with you.

I would love to get the A40's for that $50.
go there say it with you chest bro lol nah try 86th street on 44th street in manhattan copped a few... good luck

Oh man I want these A40's for that $40 so bad brah... I'd pay $85 shipped for a new set :rolleyes

We need to start catching these deals they day they come out... would have bought 10 sets and sold 9 of em lmao.

Bank >

2014-04-01_22-45-35.jpg

developers will be able to deploy an app to Windows, Windows Phone, and Xbox from a common code base

Last edited:
I dont mess with the windows OS really at all.

It's nice to know that more apps could be coming to the xb1 soon though.

they are on my heard right now bro payed 50 for mine got a 2 year warrenty for 8 dollars and they gave me a free 25 dollars gift card.....my man demarco got 4 pairs and sold em on ebay....gotta slick talk bro go in when the store is about to close...they all just wanna go home try 86th or 44th they give no ***** at those best buy

I've tried at the Best Buy in Green Acres and Five towns... wasn't happening.

The one at Green Acres when and got a floor manager too and then he informed to put it out there to whatever deal site or forum is showing the deal to let other users know not to waste their time because he says they already got word back from their corporate about it and now they're corporate said to never match anything from the microsoft store.

You in New York too so if you do get through with somewhere put me on and I'll do the same with you.

I would love to get the A40's for that $50.
go there say it with you chest bro lol nah try 86th street on 44th street in manhattan copped a few... good luck

:lol: I'll give it a try when they are closing then or something. Most likely your boy cleaned out the stock at those two Best Buys you mentioned, but I'll call ahead to find out if they are in stock at a Best Buy before I head there.

We need to start catching these deals they day they come out... would have bought 10 sets and sold 9 of em lmao.

Bank >

Yeah it would have been fairly easy when this was first posted because then none of them would be hip to game as yet and we all would have probably got through.

Sounds like it would be easier to bring apps to the xbone this way :smokin

Yeah it will for a fact and this opens tons of possibilities for developers. Apps like Twitter, Facebook, Plex Media Server, Weather etc. all will be available on the Xbox One at some point. Not too mention developers get direct access to Kinect tools as well so they have more incentive to incorporate it into these apps. For those who bought an Xbox to not only be a great gaming machine BUT ALSO a powerful media center that can control your living room, this is Big news. I'm really excited for the future.

Back
Top Bottom