• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just pre-ordered Titanfall for 360 from Amazon, $15 GC :pimp:

Anyone heard anything about it and how it stacks up to the X1 version? It's for my boys bday.

Crazy thing about TF on 360 it there still hasn't been anything said about nor have their been any pics, videos of it
nerd.gif

Happening all over the industry.

Microsoft Studios Suffers Layoffs
Extent unclear.
by Luke Karmali APRIL 3, 2014
Layoffs have apparently taken place at Microsoft Studios, though it's unclear at what scale.

Two ex-staffers tweeted the news following the announcement that Phil Spencer will now serve as Head of Xbox. Artist Patrick Loughman and technical producer Elbert Perez confirmed they'd been let go, and it's currently uncertain how many others were affected.

I got laid off from Microsoft Studios today... I... I'm free? I'M FREEEEEEE!

— Patrick Loughman (@el_PatrickL) April 2, 2014

A Microsoft spokesperson issued us with the following statement: "At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts. Microsoft Studios continues to grow as an overall organization as we focus and invest in key priority areas that will drive future profitable growth."

IGN wishes the best of luck to anyone affected by the sad news.

Happening all over the industry.

Microsoft Studios Suffers Layoffs
Extent unclear.
by Luke Karmali APRIL 3, 2014
Layoffs have apparently taken place at Microsoft Studios, though it's unclear at what scale.

Two ex-staffers tweeted the news following the announcement that Phil Spencer will now serve as Head of Xbox. Artist Patrick Loughman and technical producer Elbert Perez confirmed they'd been let go, and it's currently uncertain how many others were affected.

I got laid off from Microsoft Studios today... I... I'm free? I'M FREEEEEEE!

— Patrick Loughman (@el_PatrickL) April 2, 2014

A Microsoft spokesperson issued us with the following statement: "At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts. Microsoft Studios continues to grow as an overall organization as we focus and invest in key priority areas that will drive future profitable growth."

IGN wishes the best of luck to anyone affected by the sad news.
****....i bet the have a alternative motive to this 

Just pre-ordered Titanfall for 360 from Amazon, $15 GC
pimp.gif

Anyone heard anything about it and how it stacks up to the X1 version? It's for my boys bday.
probably the same just not as good load times, graphics and draw distance you know the regular nexgen stuff...resolution too

The B2G1 free at Traget starts next week, right? Anybody know if you'll be able to use it to pre-order games?

As a big Star Wars fan, this is good news! EA being involved, makes it bad news.

Uncharted 4 Director Amy Hennig Joins Visceral's Star Wars Project
by Mitch Dyer APRIL 3, 2014
Following her departure from Naughty Dog earlier this year, Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig has joined Visceral Games.

Hennig serves as creative director on Visceral's unannounced Star Wars project, which may be co-developed by EA Canada.

"Over the last few weeks, Amy and I have spent a lot of time talking about what her first project would be," Visceral VP Steve Papoutsis wrote on EA.com. "There are a lot of different directions we could have gone, but I could sense that what really excited her about this opportunity (because let’s face it, we weren’t the only ones knocking at her door) was Star Wars. Amy’s a huge fan. We happen to be making a Star Wars game. Just thinking about the possibilities made both of us even more excited about having her join the team."

00:52Uncharted PS4 Writer Amy Hennig Leaves Naughty Dog
Papoutsis also said, "As both a colleague and friend, I’ve always admired her approach to creative development – focusing on nailing down the soul of a game first, and then making sure the writing, the gameplay, the design and the art comes together to form a unified, interactive experience for the player."

Hennig previously worked as creative director on the Uncharted series, and worked with Crystal Dynamics on The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. EA, meanwhile, intends to make Star Wars games for the next 10 years.

Wow...

Im sorry but the fate of the star wars game looks grim.

I didnt know who that developer was so I looked them up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visceral_Games

They're "part" of the EA corporation (think DICE, who develops the beloved Battlefield series)

The cast majority of games EA has had a hand in developing have been hit and miss, and more misses that hits.

So not only is EA involved... they're developing it. :smh:

the ONLY reason Titanfall has had successful launch, and great support is because Respawn is NOT part of EA :smokin , and was purely funded to create and support the game. EA didn't have any had in its development

It's not like there have been a bunch of hit Star Wars games recently. I don't see how EA having it is all that bad. We're getting Battlefront 3 out of it, so I'm happy.

Last edited:
It's not like there have been a bunch of hit Star Wars games recently. I don't see how EA having it is all that bad. We're getting Battlefront 3 out of it, so I'm happy.

For real

Thats what bummed me out the most about the canceling of SW 1313.
Ive been waiting forever for a quality adventure/rpg style Star Wars game set in EP.4-Ep.6. era

For real

Ive been waiting forever for a quality adventure/rpg style Star Wars game set in EP.4-Ep.6. era
To be fair. We only saw that small video of 1313 and for all we know that could've just been a concept video

Well lets just hope EA, who forced battlefield 4 out of the door too early

EA is responsible for the sim city crisis

EA is responsible for NBA Live 14

EA is responsible for some of the biggest game criticism of the past 6-7 years.... past Need for Speed totles, Rock Band, Dead Space 3, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age, etc.

Their performance on game titles has been so horrible that when a mediocre title is released that works half way smoothy, it gets pumped up as an amazing game... FIFA :nerd:

Not to mention Visceral game's last big project has been scrapped and the project before that was Dead Space 3 which had huge flaws in the game that only the dead space loyalists looked past.

I'm amazed at how forgiving i see people are toward EA and their tomfoolery yet every November I know what company is receiving the most heat - Activision :lol:

/rant :lol:

For real

To be fair. We only saw that small video of 1313 and for all we know that could've just been a concept video

Absolutely. It def wasn't very far along. Its mostly that I liked the sound of an Ep4-Ep6 era setting and the non-jedi emphasis.
I wanna play in Han and Chewie and Boba Fett's world. Im tired of the overemphasis Star Wars has put on Jedi stuff ever since Ep1

What made the original movies compelling to me was that a large portion of the story was regular people doing whatever they had to do to get by. Rebels, Bounty Hunters, Smugglers etc. The Force was still special because it was reserved for just a couple special characters and moments

The Prequels and everything ever since just flood you with too much Jedi. It's not special anymore, and on top of that there's no one "normal" to relate to

End Star Wars related rant/ :wow:

Last edited:
When doing the TF campaign, if you lose...do u have to start all over??? #PleaseRespond

No

I assume you mean you're trying to complete the campaign to unlock the titans? You can lose every single map and still "finish" the campaign.

And if I recall,I lost just about every map on the militia side

Last edited:
When doing the TF campaign, if you lose...do u have to start all over??? #PleaseRespond

No.

You just keep going.

I'm hoping in a future update that shows you which ones you won and lost.

I have 3 losses on the milita campaign and I would like to get a win on those to get the achievement. :lol:

No.

You just keep going.

I'm hoping in a future update that shows you which ones you won and lost.

I have 3 losses on the milita campaign and I would like to get a win on those to get the achievement. :lol:

Man I did the IMC and won every match....now doing the militia...I'm getting stuck with losers and taking L's

Back
Top Bottom