Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm at GameStop switching my preorder should I get ryse it assassins creed? Never played any of the AC games either.

I'm at GameStop switching my preorder should I get ryse it assassins creed? Never played any of the AC games either.
Ryse is going to be a much linear beat me up game. Much much better looking and has an interesting to say the least multiplayer. Whether the game is actually good remains to be seen until Thursday. And you can look at reviews as to what ac4 is

Anybody know which will be easier to get a X1 w/o a preorder Amazon or BB?
BB

It might not mean much but a buddy of mine works at a BB way out in the wild here.. and they had 22 PS4s after preorders launch day. They sold out before the day ended but I could have easily walked in and grabbed one if I wanted. It might not be the case for the Xbox but you never know I'll take my chances there before Amazon without a preorder.

Traded in my 360 and some games and copped FIFA, Madden and NBA 2K for PS4 and switched my NBA2K and FIFA XB1 preorders for Ryse and Forza to go along with Dead Rising and COD :smokin :smokin :smokin

Dudes just hoarding RROD xboxes 
laugh.gif

Id def do the tradein deal for a ps4 but seeing how nothing is backwards compatible anymore has me doing otherwise :/

Anybody know which will be easier to get a X1 w/o a preorder Amazon or BB?
i need to know this too, i'm just gonna go up to GS at midnight and see if they have any extras after they fulfill the preorders

can i trade in a flashed/banned xbox or ylod ps3?  I can fix the ps3 to where it'll play for about a day

Last edited:
Kmart and Sears stores also didn't preorder so they may be a little under the radar but I doubt they'd be doing a midnight release.

BOUGHT TO EMPLOY THE SAME STRATEGY!

Damn y'all east coast scams never work out here in the bay

Bought a rrod Xbox for $30 go to best buy open it plug it in they laugh at me and say sorry we can't take this

Tried the bogo deal with no receipt exchange at walmart and said no we don't take video games unless there is a receipt

I stay taking L 's in these quick rich scams haha

Bought a rrod Xbox for $30 go to best buy open it plug it in they laugh at me and say sorry we can't take this

Tried the bogo deal with no receipt exchange at walmart and said no we don't take video games unless there is a receipt

id be so embarrassed to go back lol

id be so embarrassed to go back lol
You just doing it wrong! :lol:
You gotta have a story when you go to Walmart but that happens the one around my way said the same thing so I didn't sweat it but the X box . That's just embarrassing you gotta make sure it turns on at least for 10 mins! :lol:

Last edited:
Quick question. Will they still give u 100 for the xbox 360 arcade? (No hard drive)
Im about to cop a few off Craigslist for dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom