Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
mad as hell all the Best Buy's in my state require a receipt for that trade in deal :smh:

BTW anyone know how that cable box streaming will work on the Xbox One, does it require any additional cords?

Well
I could of sworn Xbone people were in the PS4 thread talking about how we are lame for using these corny gifs :lol:
those gifs are actually funny. People on the ps4 thread were jUst reusing the banderas gif to death without putting any originality into it. Like I've seen some really funny ps4 gifs that are actually creative

Well
I could of sworn Xbone people were in the PS4 thread talking about how we are lame for using these corny gifs :lol:
those gifs are actually funny. People on the ps4 thread were jUst reusing the banderas gif to death without putting any originality into it. Like I've seen some really funny ps4 gifs that are actually creative

because putting a ps4 logo and a xbox logo over a persons head makes it creative and funny

Dead Rising 3 ESRB Rating Reveals Spicy Details, Sexual Innuendo, The Return of the “Massager” Dildo.

Never played any DR games but, how does that work as a weapon? :lol:

mad as hell all the Best Buy's in my state require a receipt for that trade in deal :smh:

BTW anyone know how that cable box streaming will work on the Xbox One, does it require any additional cords?

Will only work if your cable box is putting out thru hdmi...ig its coaxial its a no go.

But only cord you'll need is hdmi out from cable box into the one

Well

because putting a ps4 logo and a xbox logo over a persons head makes it creative and funny

yes. More so than, ps4 has 1080 = bandares gif. Ps4 has that= bandares gif etc

Well

I mean, if they wanted it to be funny have it be Xbone, MS and Titanfall logos. That would be funny. The Wii U isn't getting over on the PS4 and PC would just assume push all consoles in the pool.

/gif analysis

Last edited:
just curious what is difference between day one edition and standard release?

I understand therre are labels byt do we get xbox live free for a year a game?

just curious what is difference between day one edition and standard release?

I understand therre are labels byt do we get xbox live free for a year a game?

Really nothing. The controller has day one written on it, the box is black the standard is green, the day one has a special achievement code.

Well

I mean, if they wanted it to be funny have it be Xbone, MS and Titanfall logos. That would be funny. The Wii U isn't getting over on the PS4 and PC would just assume push all consoles in the pool.

I meant more the terry crews and other gifs. not so much the kicking thing

like imo this is hilarious and creative
Tx2zG.gif

Wanted an Xbox one but the graphics are unacceptable.

Troll Harder B

PS1 versions of games don't look at good as Xbox versions. Not a problem

PS3 versions of games don't look as good a the 360 version, including some lower resolutions in some. Not a problem

Xbox One versions games run at a lower resolution than the PS4 version. MASSIVE PROBLEM

:smh:

^ Unacceptable for a $500 ($100 more than it's more powerful competitor) console, perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom