Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man...... Just wait it's gonna be real bad in here once the devs start porting games from playstation 4 to xbox one.

Man...... Just wait it's gonna be real bad in here once the devs start porting games from playstation 4 to xbox one.

I have no idea what this means brah. You're talking about the F2P games?

Xbox One is probably gonna end up being the lead console for development.

Last edited:
So Sony only could succeed because of a Blue Ray player?

You burying yourself alive, b.

No, I'm just saying that while the PS3 did cost more, it was capable of better graphics and was an inexpensive blu ray player. The Xbone cost more, is less capable graphically than the PS4, but it can do some other things the PS4 can't. I don't really care about the things it can do though, not yet at least.

Consoles last 10 years, whats an extra $100 to that investment?

Forza looks better then every game in my opinion, but like I said that's my opinion

Well, depending on usage, a single console may or may not last 10 years. But why invest an extra $100 in something that has a lower ceiling? And if you play your console so little that it does last 10 years, why would you pay $100 more?

No, I'm just saying that while the PS3 did cost more, it was capable of better graphics and was an inexpensive blu ray player. The Xbone cost more, is less capable graphically than the PS4, but it can do some other things the PS4 can't. I don't really care about the things it can do though, not yet at least.

Forza looks better then every game in my opinion, but like I said that's my opinion

Well, depending on usage, a single console may or may not last 10 years. But why invest an extra $100 in something that has a lower ceiling? And if you play your console so little that it does last 10 years, why would you pay $100 more?

Since your so into all the technical specs of the console, please the PS4 can't touch my PC.

I laugh at the PS4 graphics.

Your clearly just trying to justify your purchase, lower ceiling? You do realize this is a video game console? Potential means nothing when they are almost the EXACT same thing

Since your so into all the technical specs of the console, please the PS4 can't touch my PC.

Your clearly just trying to justify your purchase, lower ceiling? You do realize this is a video game console? Potential means nothing when they are almost the EXACT same thing

I DONT MIND THE BACK AND FORTH THAT MUCH… AS SOMEONE WHO HASNT BEEN A GAMER SINCE HALO 2, IT HELPS ME LEARN ALOT ABOUT BOTH SYSTEMS. I WANT AN XB1 BECAUSE I LOVE HALO AND IM HOPING PPL WILL PLAY IT AS THEY DID HALO 2 BACK WHEN. I WAS OPTING FOR THE PS4 DUE TO THE XBOX'S MILLION LIMITATIONS UNTIL I HEARD ABOUT THE XBOX 180… NOW IM LEANING TOWARDS THE XB1 ..AGAIN BC I LIKE THE XBOX'S EXCLUSIVE HALO MORE THAN ANY PS EXCLUSIVE…PLUS ILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO PLAY BURNOUT (A FAV RACING GAME ON XBOX AS WELL).

NOW IM CHECKING THIS THREAD REGULARLY TO SEE WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN OTHER THINGS BETWEEN THIS AND THE PS4…GRAPHICS, COOL THINGS YOU CAN DO, CAPABILITIES, STUFF THAT MATTERS ESPECIALLY TO ME-A "FIRST TIME GAMER" SO TO SPEAK. I ALSO CHECK THE PS4 THREAD BUT ITS SO MASSIVE ITS HARD TO KEEP TRACK

BASICALLY…THANKS FOR THE INPUT…ITS WHAT A THREAD IS ALL ABOUT

I DONT MIND THE BACK AND FORTH THAT MUCH… AS SOMEONE WHO HASNT BEEN A GAMER SINCE HALO 2, IT HELPS ME LEARN ALOT ABOUT BOTH SYSTEMS. I WANT AN XB1 BECAUSE I LOVE HALO AND IM HOPING PPL WILL PLAY IT AS THEY DID HALO 2 BACK WHEN. I WAS OPTING FOR THE PS4 DUE TO THE XBOX'S MILLION LIMITATIONS UNTIL I HEARD ABOUT THE XBOX 180… NOW IM LEANING TOWARDS THE XB1 ..AGAIN BC I LIKE THE XBOX'S EXCLUSIVE HALO MORE THAN ANY PS EXCLUSIVE…PLUS ILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO PLAY BURNOUT (A FAV RACING GAME ON XBOX AS WELL).

NOW IM CHECKING THIS THREAD REGULARLY TO SEE WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN OTHER THINGS BETWEEN THIS AND THE PS4…GRAPHICS, COOL THINGS YOU CAN DO, CAPABILITIES, STUFF THAT MATTERS ESPECIALLY TO ME-A "FIRST TIME GAMER" SO TO SPEAK. I ALSO CHECK THE PS4 THREAD BUT ITS SO MASSIVE ITS HARD TO KEEP TRACK

BASICALLY…THANKS FOR THE INPUT…ITS WHAT A THREAD IS ALL ABOUT
They're gonna fairly similar.. go with the exclusives you like more. 

You mentioned you liking Halo more than anything.. sounds like an easy choice to me brah go X1

Yeah man, I have a PC too. PC's aren't consoles. You can't buy a $399 PC that can match the PS4. You can't buy a $499 PC that can match the Xbone, but you can buy a $399 PS4 that is more capable.

Anyone who is upgrading their copy of COD through gamestop get the e-mail yet with the coupon? I better get that email or im gonna be pissed haha

Spencer couldn't provide updates on 343 Industries next-gen Halo or Black Tusk Studios' game — "We really just wanted to announce [at E3] that the studio was up and running and they were doing something." But he did tease more information about Remedy Entertainment's Quantum Break coming soon.

"We did a pretty deep dive [on Quantum Break] last week while we were in Europe, and I'm feeling really good about the creative. It may be before the end of the year when we talk more about what the story and the gameplay is... We have a pretty good piece that I'm trying to coerce people into putting out before the end of the year ... showing the full Remedy vision, with Sam [Lake] giving a pretty good description of how the game works with some new gameplay footage.

"Maybe VGX would be a good place for that."

Additionally, Insomniac Games' Sunset Overdrive, also announced at E3 2013, is playable and "passed its vertical slice" that illustrates how it will play.

"We're playing a full section of the game and feeling really good about the open world gameplay that they've put together," he said. "I like the investment around new IP at the launch of a new console."

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/19/5123866/xbox-one-games-post-launch-phil-spencer-interview

Cant wait for Quantum Break

Black Tusk's game suppose to be the next big thing. Really looking forward to seeing what that games is all about.

TOWEL TRICK WORKED WONDERS. WAS ABLE TO GET IT WORKING AND IMMEDIATELY TRADED IT IN TO GET THAT $100 GIFT CARD AT BEST BUY!

:pimp: :pimp:

Which 360 did you have? I have the OG 360 with the 20GB, it works perfectly, but i don't play it anymore, plus it's old. Will they give me that $100 gift card too even with my first generation 360?

I have an old 360 laying around I want to trade in, but the only part I'm missing is the power cable that plugs into the wall. I have the brick. I can't find anywhere that sells just that cable. Any help?

Which 360 did you have? I have the OG 360 with the 20GB, it works perfectly, but i don't play it anymore, plus it's old. Will they give me that $100 gift card too even with my first generation 360?

Yea they will I traded mine in with no problem

^to add to the post above:

What exactly does best buy want? 

Would they pay for an xbox 360 without the hdd, power brick, controller, and component cables?

Last edited:
They didnt take my 360. They offered me no money and they computer said "recycle this item"
mean.gif
what's wrong with your 360?

Did it not turn on or did it have the rrod?

Who the **** was laughing at me for saying Titanfall would eventually make it to the PS4? I have a friend who works at EA who personally told me they would not keep the exclusivity to the X1 after the first game. I told you this and you just laughed it off. Well here *****. It just doesn't make sense to loose out on making even more money. I'm not a fan of Titanfall anyway. I'm still not sure as to wether or not I want to pick up an X1. All of the games are nothing new. I'm sick and tired of BS shooter games focused on online and multiplayer since they never put anything new out. Oh COD: Ghosts, you added a slide function? How stupid. That's the only new thing it really had. New ****** maps? Oh and they way the gun shoots? You trying to be Battlefield son? Just stop. Ryse is the ONLY game that caught my attention for the 360. Titanfall looks kind of like Killzone & Crysis to me. I don't know why people are so wet. Watch Dogs & Uncharted (who always brings a new story, although nothing will top Uncharted 2) & the new Infamous look fun and refreshing. Even though the last Infamous game sucked. I can't even get into The Last of Us. Such a great game that captured my attention since day 1. Definitely worth my money. Grand Theft Auto? Well it's GTA, it wasn't exclusive to the PS3, but who the hell wants to pay $60 to play the damn thing online?

My point is. All of the 360 exclusives sucked. Halo died which made me really sad because Halo 2 was such a great game and then it all went downhill. Face it. The 360 brought nothing new and I'm pissed off for that since I picked up both the PS3 and the 360 at launch and I was greatly disappointment at the fact that my 360 collected dust for years until I finally gave up and sold it. Right now I don't see the point to picking up an X1. All the "good" games aren't even coming out until summer. & $500? Come on man, save me some damn room to pick up another controller or a game. I never used the stupid kinect. It was ****.

I'm just so sad. The graphics are whatever to me. Are you playing the graphics or the game? Everyone ****. Some of the funnest games I've ever played in my life were 2D. Some of them were on my phone. (Centipede, yeah I played that all day on my little Nokia Camera Phone thingy). Who cares about power and what's inside the box? Who cares about tests? Who cares about all of this stuff when the games suck?

Seriously. People like me who have had all the consoles, except the new Wii because, come on it looks so stupid and I tried it out and just wtf :x, anyway, people like me just laugh at people who try so hard to justify a console that clearly has ****** games right now. They try so hard though. I don't know why. Have you tried a PS4? No? Then ****. Have you tried a X1? NO? THEN ****!

I just realized I've been sitting here having a conversation with myself because all these people are saying that gaming will eventually die and it's true. No one is coming up with anything new anymore. The Last of Us was probably one of the few "new" games out of the entire line of games from the last era that really hit home. For the 360 it was probably Halo 4. The only Halo game after Halo 2 that was actually enjoyable.

Well I guess I'll just stop typing by just pressing submit. Otherwise I'm going to cry. No one reply to this. Just think of this as a diary entry.

Titanfall is releasing exclusively for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC in March, 2014, and will never make its way to the PlayStation 4. In a recent statement, an executive at publisher EA explained the business reasons behind the shooter's exclusivity.

At the UBS Global Technology Conference, EA CFO Blake Jorgensen said that EA's partnership with Microsoft on Titanfall is a basic business agreement, and, for EA, it made sense to keep the next-gen title on Microsoft platforms.

"That's a process that's been done through the industry for many years," Jorgensen said. "There's lots of single-platform titles. Obviously, you work with the first-parties to make sure the economics make sense for all sides, and we made that decision on Titanfall."

Jorgensen described the dynamic between EA and Titanfall developer Respawn as a mutually beneficial relationship.

"It's a business partnership. We're trying to make sure that we've developed a great relationship with them," he said. "We helped them on marketing, we helped them on development where they need it. And we try to maintain a strong partnership with them over time."

This partnership is only one of many as the next generation approaches (and arrives, in the case of the PS4 in U.S. stores) and companies such as the aforementioned EA, and contemporary Activision make exclusivity decisions based on established marketing strategies.

"And while Titanfall will always be a Microsoft exclusive, EA said that any potential sequels could possibly be coming to PS4."

"So obviously it's the first title that's committed to a single platform," Jorgensen said.

In another partnership, Respawn announced today that it will be coordinating with K'Nex to release Titanfall-branded building sets.

Titanfall releases March 11, 2014 in North America, and March 13, 2014 in Europe and Australia.

Source
Link to Article

Whatever I don't care I'm still buying it. Or no? SOMEONE HELP ME! I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!

Should I just wait to buy it in the summer when more games come out? Yeah right? Am I wrong? AM I?

:rolleyes

:stoneface:

:rofl:

:frown:

I'm going insane. I've never been so stressed in my life on a Tuesday.

Everyone knew the exclusivity was only for the first game...well almost everyone...

:lol:

*I'm still laughing at you.

Back
Top Bottom