• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Where is the best place ti trade in games
Best Buy, they give u a 50-100% markup.  i got $22 for trading in Black ops and Black ops 2 when i got Ghosts
In the end, I gotta go with the PS4 as thats where all my real life friends will be on.
Biggest reason console wars are dumb. This is what matters most.
i always test both first, and every time so far i have legitimately like the Xbox system better. but this is 100% accurate

Just picked up a day one edition for 600
mean.gif
sooner than I wanted but whatever. At mall of America with the woman and child to take pics with Santa then gonna go home and give it a run
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 couldn't resist huh ? 

Is there anything better than holding up a MS gift card to your tv and saying "xbox redeem this"?

Whoever brought that up during a development meeting needs a bonus.

Last edited:
Xbox One Teardown Uncovers Replaceable Hard Drive
...but you'll void your warranty in the process.

The Xbox One launches tomorrow, but the team at iFixit has already managed to get ahold of Microsoft's console and void the warranty completely. A step-by-step teardown reveals all of the Xbox One internals, including an absolutely gigantic fan and a rather impressive repairability score. But one of the more interesting points is the simple, 500GB 2.5-inch SATA II hard drive--is it possible to upgrade the storage on the Xbox One?

xboxonehdd-610x343.jpeg

The PlayStation 4 offers a fairly easy way to swap out hard drives, but Microsoft has secured the Xbox One HDD deep within the console, and you'll have to void your warranty by opening the lid and getting at the storage. But assuming you did open up the Xbox One--again, not recommended--physically installing a new 2.5-inch SATA II hard drive would be a fairly simple process. Considering the lack of support for external storage at launch, there's a legitimate reason for considering a swap.

Unfortunately, there's also no guarantee a new, unformatted HDD will actually work in the Xbox One. Microsoft has indicated external drive support is coming at a later date.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/21/xbox-one-teardown-uncovers-replaceable-hard-drive

I'm very pleased with my purchase.

I think it's fascinating when I say a command and it goes right to it. It's like mind blowing for real. I'm talking to my damn Console playing NBA2k and the players do what I want without pressing a damn button. It might seem pointless or stupid but I'm loving it.

Homies who came by to check it out couldn't believe it.

One main reasons I'm with Xbox is because it all started out with Halo for me. Looking forward to 5

It is.

I like the idea of the features of the xbox but its not put together to well IMO.
Having to have your xbox and your cable box running at the same time, not being able to control the DVR, and no true 1080p is a major turn off.

iYen iYen Yes. You have to be signed into your Live account on the app in order to see your friends. You don't have to have console on though. You can access the app and watch from anywhere.

Last edited:
As soon as a kinect-only game that's of the same caliber as heavy rain is released, my opinion of the kinect will change pretty significantly.

Not everyone feels that way, $100 for a product which is really useless at the moment? I would have loved to see a price match with the PS4. I know so many people who picked up a PS4 because of the "options" they had. It's stupid but true. Options appeal to players, which Microsoft didn't really give us, I got an X1 off CL with a broken disc drive for $300. Call Microsoft and they're going to send a replacement when I ship the other one back. People are so lazy.

Heads up queens, GameStop fresh meadows 10 standard Xbox ones 5 day ones right now. Dudes is acting shady about selling em.

Lol giving y'all dudes numbers man go grab em avoid the black dude go to the skinny white dude or the fat white dude.

Heads up queens, GameStop fresh meadows 10 standard Xbox ones 5 day ones right now. Dudes is acting shady about selling em.

There you go @ksteezy
make sure you cop that day edition.. I was 6 for a standard one I need that day one if I'm spending over retail even it's only like 50 bucks :lol:

A dude emailed me back wanting to sell one for 550 but it was too late I bought one.. Same dude said he's gonna pass on my 550 offer cause he has a pending 600 dollar offer at 2..Knew he was bsing wanting me to offer 6 I wasn't, not for a standard one. Don't eem care if it's just an achievement and special controller

Last edited:
I ain't even buy an extra.. I just went to add warranty on my joint. GameStop joint is the best instant swap within a year..

Back
Top Bottom