Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Talked to a Microsoft rep in person and he said they're going to be restocking on the xbox one at best buy sometime next week.

the voice command is 
pimp.gif

I just searched and downloaded KI and went right back to the middle of my game on 2k effortlessly

Last edited:
Just got home ready to set this sucker up and see what's it all about.. xbox don't eat my disc

View media item 666135

Edit: gawd damn this connect is massive. When I first opened the box I thought it was the system itself :x

And another thing the controller is definitely not as good as the 360 was the shoulder buttons are not nearly as responsive or it doesn't have that responsive feel to it

Last edited:
I think you can go full screen. I'll let you know when mine is fully hooked up. Going through set up now.

Bout to sell the achievement and make money back so it's like me buying it at retail price :pimp:

Last edited:
i don't know about this.. seems like there's to much going on.. i need to watch the game full screen.. maybe ill change my mind tho once i pick it up :nerd:

You can go full screen I just had it like that for a second. Picture quality is just the same as watching like your normally would

i don't know about this.. seems like there's to much going on.. i need to watch the game full screen.. maybe ill change my mind tho once i pick it up :nerd:

You can go full screen I just had it like that for a second. Picture quality is just the same as watching like your normally would
You said there is a way to watch without my Xbox being on if I don't want it on.. Or no?

You said there is a way to watch without my Xbox being on if I don't want it on.. Or no?

If you wanna watch tv normally just take the hdmi cord out of the xbox and put it back into your tv. If you wanna watch tv through the xbox you gotta switch the hdmi cord back and forth between the tv and the xbox. If you have any extra HD AV cords lying around you can plug those into the back of your cable box and run that to the tv so you can watch tv through your cable box and xbox. You would just have to keep the hdmi cord from the cable box plugged in to your xbox.

the voice command is :pimp:
I just searched and downloaded KI and went right back to the middle of my game on 2k effortlessly

I agree about voice command. I went over my cousin crib to check his out and I must say that the XB1 is a must have and I will have it by Christmas or sooner.

Ahhh ok thanks fellas :pimp:

I like the idea of snapping TV.. But when I just want to watch TV no Xbox this will help. Cool thanks again

So what do you guys think of Ryse? It's sitting in my cart right now but these reviews make me a bit apprehensive. I just want some honest opinions. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom