Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ Yeah FIFA is by EA. Game is fun as hell though. Pretty easy to pick up and play. I suck at it but still enjoy it
laugh.gif
bro why we never ran?

I also like the create a player mode where u take them online and play against other created players. It's pretty sick when you and your boys go in there, feels like u really playing soccer lol.

Screw it, I'll give it a try
I'm pretty sure last year's FIFA is in the Vault for EA Access subscribers. If I were you I'd do the $5 one month subscription that way you could try it for cheap. If you don't end up liking it you're only $5 in the hole compared to the price you'd pay for the game itself.
It actually is because when EA Access dropped I traded in my Fifa 14

^ Yeah FIFA is by EA. Game is fun as hell though. Pretty easy to pick up and play. I suck at it but still enjoy it :lol: .
bro why we never ran?

I also like the create a player mode where u take them online and play against other created players. It's pretty sick when you and your boys go in there, feels like u really playing soccer lol.
I actually don't have it for XB1. I used to play it on my 360 alot. Actually would've never even tried it out but I used to mod 360s to play burnt games so I figured why not. Might grab '14 for cheap off of eBay though. I can't stand Madden anymore :lol:. I'll hit you up if I get a copy.

^ Yeah FIFA is by EA. Game is fun as hell though. Pretty easy to pick up and play. I suck at it but still enjoy it
laugh.gif
bro why we never ran?

I actually don't have it for XB1. I used to play it on my 360 alot. Actually would've never even tried it out but I used to mod 360s to play burnt games so I figured why not. Might grab '14 for cheap off of eBay though. I can't stand Madden anymore
laugh.gif
. I'll hit you up if I get a copy.
LMAOOOO thats exactly how I started playing also. It was on sale too for BF $35.

Does anyone have the new dragon age? I never played the others, but do I have too in order to enjoy the new one? I have it in my gamefly queue, and I'm just wondering if it'll be a waste of time.

Does anyone have the new dragon age? I never played the others, but do I have too in order to enjoy the new one? I have it in my gamefly queue, and I'm just wondering if it'll be a waste of time.

I've only played multiplayer the first game was great the second ok when I get time I'll run through this one

Getting the hand more of Shadow, had cats snitching today and made a captains run I killed him tho. Ill be on tomorrow all night for sure

Getting the hand more of Shadow, had cats snitching today and made a captains run I killed him tho. Ill be on tomorrow all night for sure

Fam I'm literally starting SOM now. I just beat Tomb Raider and its time to move on to this. All the reviews look ill.

Fam I'm literally starting SOM now. I just beat Tomb Raider and its time to move on to this. All the reviews look ill.
I ordered it for $30 so I should be getting my copy shortly. i was a little turned off by having to do the promoting war chiefs stuff etc, but it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up

I didn't play the other ones and I found it straight forward enough. Its sort of like a mix between diablo and sky rim. i got kind of bored with it because after 8 hours, I didn't feel like I was actually accomplishing anything. Its a very long game

I admit I slept on SOM for $30 but I got so many games right now to get through on top of getting my twitch in order :smh: wish I would have copped

Shadow of Mordor looks good, but its Lord of the Rings and Lord of the Rings is stupid so IDK if I can trust it.

I admit I slept on SOM for $30 but I got so many games right now to get through on top of getting my twitch in order
mean.gif
wish I would have copped
My game sharer was not interested so I grabbed the physical on Amazon for $25 Black Friday. I can trade it in when I am done.

It has DLC doubt ill cop it tho. TOO MANY GAMES!

Shadow of Mordor looks good, but its Lord of the Rings and Lord of the Rings is stupid so IDK if I can trust it.

:stoneface:

:smh:

LotR is not stupid.

You just have a weird attention span or something and weird taste to go with it...

Expected from a Jay-Z fan :tongue:

Anyway is anyone playing Halo now?

If you are someone hit me up, I will try playing Destiny until then.

GT: Never Had Much

I admit I slept on SOM for $30 but I got so many games right now to get through on top of getting my twitch in order :smh: wish I would have copped
My game sharer was not interested so I grabbed the physical on Amazon for $25 Black Friday. I can trade it in when I am done.

It has DLC doubt ill cop it tho. TOO MANY GAMES!

Ill take it off your hands when the time comes... just hmu.

Chromecast + Xbox one = bliss

Control my entertainment apps via iPad and whenever I want to bring back the dashboard just pull up the smart glass effectively saving me space on my HDD instead of downloading apps

How can I do this?

I can't trust antidope antidope he doesn't even like eggs

I have so many games to play I haven't even opened dr3 I wish I had a winter break to play these games

Last edited:
Forza 5 is alright. I can't tell the difference of 30fps in fh2 to the 60fps in this game.
Man what?

How does someone hate funnel cake?

D
Antidope has a twin named Prodope who likes everything. Antidope dislikes everything.

Halo or 2K anyone? Been on the FIFA all day.I keep forgetting soccer is a world sport, these foreigners are good online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom