Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I think I may be changing my mind on Evolve. not because of the gameplay but the game is "broken" in a sense where if you decide to play online and are a solo player, 95% of the time your going to be the monster. Which sucks because I really don't care much for gaming at certain times when my friends are on etc. I just play whenever. So fundamentally 50% of the game is constantly locked unless you are in a party
Exactly man! I had the game for less than a week man. Just get rid of it, put the credit towards borderlands.

Told Yall evolve was garbage. When have I been wrong about a game yet?? I know my stuff!
you and i think alike papi. i was telling my friends about evolve and they said i didn't know what i was talking about. they traded it in within a week 
laugh.gif

you and i think alike papi. i was telling my friends about evolve and they said i didn't know what i was talking about. they traded it in within a week :lol:

That game was worth 30mins of beta playing MAX. I have no clue what would compel someone to buy it based on the beta. The menus alone were slow and boring. That already begins to piss me off.

I need to start a podcast or something. **** ign, game informer, ect.

you and i think alike papi. i was telling my friends about evolve and they said i didn't know what i was talking about. they traded it in within a week :lol:

That game was worth 30mins of beta playing MAX. I have no clue what would compel someone to buy it based on the beta. The menus alone were slow and boring. That already begins to piss me off.

these are all things i agree with

all the jimmies that would rustled.....dudes wouldn't be ready for it 
laugh.gif

Me: "hey caller! what's your question?

Guy: "hey is this blastercombo?"

Me: "yeah you're on the air, go ahead"

Gey: " hey **** you!!"

Me: "ok next caller!"

:lol:

Last edited:
not really. Im not sure how a patch and another mode means the game has to be changed. Come on now Blaster.

A huge selling point of the game is fighting an intelligent opponent controlled by a person. AI Is completely hit and inevitable miss. Look at destiny. Once you have broken patterns, cheese spots, glitches, ect, the game is over. Evolve wanted to avoid that but did so in a way that's boring.

not really. Im not sure how a patch and another mode means the game has to be changed. Come on now Blaster.

A huge selling point of the game is fighting an intelligent opponent controlled by a person. AI Is completely hit and inevitable miss. Look at destiny. Once you have broken patterns, cheese spots, glitches, ect, the game is over. Evolve wanted to avoid that but did so in a way that's boring.

I actually disagree to a point. The AI combatants are actually harder than humans because people are stupid and do rogue stuff. Where as the ai hunters and monsters move with purpose in a sense. Of course in the long run if people wanted to look up guides on the internet about movement etc they could. But that defeats the purpose of any fund and hurts the player if anything.

People who prefer to have human v human should have that option. but there should also be the option of fighting an ai monster

AI in Evolve won't help. It's not the same compared to human. Remember when you was stuck with AI in Gears against all humans. Not fun for TDM. Evolve is a cute idea but not gonna work.

I actually disagree to a point. The AI combatants are actually harder than humans because people are stupid and do rogue stuff. Where as the ai hunters and monsters move with purpose in a sense. Of course in the long run if people wanted to look up guides on the internet about movement etc they could. But that defeats the purpose of any fund and hurts the player if anything.

People who prefer to have human v human should have that option. but there should also be the option of fighting an ai monster
Well here's the thing, AI when difficult is hard for different reasons than a human would be. A person can outsmart, skill, ect. If AIis hard it's becuse they have auto aim, damage buffs, more of them, ect. They're both difficult for completely different reason. The kicker? Humans will change their style of play keeping the game fresh while AI is what it is.

Well here's the thing, AI when difficult is hard for different reasons than a human would be. A person can outsmart, skill, ect. If AIis hard it's becuse they have auto aim, damage buffs, more of them, ect. They're both difficult for completely different reason. The kicker? Humans will change their style of play keeping the game fresh while AI is what it is.

but the thing is, the game gets to a point where human hunters are jus going to beat a human monster, no matter how good they are. Playing as a hunter isn't really that hard.

When Ive played offline modes, the thing Ive noticed is that the monster is much harder to catch than humans. The ai monster doesn't really ever stop. it gets its food and moves on because its a computer and knows how to navigate the terrain and go towards the goal. Human monsters stumble here and there, miss things to feed on, and don't find perfect spots to evolve.

I think that my main gripe is that after playing for a while, the monster really isn't that fun. Its fun here and there, but the game should've been left 4 dead where the monster(s) are always Ai like the zombies etc. And there shouldve been a secondary mode where players can opt into PVP i.e.. playing the monster vs humans

but by making the game how it is, in the long run they are going to have to patch in AI monsters, because your just gonna get people either all partying up or quitting once the match starts and they don't want to be the certain role

So basically the people you've pkayed against were bad and/OR you're not good as a monster.

the issue is that your always the monster. Ive only played as hunters a handful of times and monsters almost every time online. Effectively half of the game isn't available. I have no desire to party up or play with friends. Im more of a solitary gamer. I did not think that everybody that played the game played in parties( except me of course)

Which is why I say the game is fun, but it needs to have an AI mode patched in

Last edited:
Well again, one of the biggest selling points of the game is being the monster. If it sucks being the monster than the game is a dud. I agree though, being the monster does suck.

Look at Titan fall. the game is built around the Titans and bots. Imo those features actually hold the game back. They have modes to take them off but that basically just poops on the games concept

Last edited:
If you set monster last on your priority list you shouldn't be getting the monster when you play online. I prefer to be a hunter as well though. The monster can be fun as hell once you get all their moves down fluidly.

Blaster you think Titans take away from TF? I understand grunts because they are really useless but it does add to the firefight by always feeling like there are people around you in those firefights. I wished they would've upped the player count but when I think about it the grubts do add to the feel of the game and without it the maps would be dead imo

I'll agree that Titans are trash in Titanfall :lol:. I used to just put mine on auto-pilot. Grunts are terrible too.

No I don't think Titan are trash in that Titan fall. I DO think they made the whole game revolve around them to the point that it takes away from the game. Maps are now huge, boys need to be there to help take them down, ect.

They are borderline usless outside a handful of situations too. Defend mode, and auto pilot DO NOTHING :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom