Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
dope. lately i been on a lot of battlefield hardline x Borderlands 2.

i been trying to find ppl to co-op halo with tho.

I aint gonna be home from work till very late tho... ~8 or later... y'all east coast heads will probably be snoozin already.

I ain't working right now so I don't sleep till 4-5 am east coast time

dope. lately i been on a lot of battlefield hardline x Borderlands 2.

i been trying to find ppl to co-op halo with tho.

I aint gonna be home from work till very late tho... ~8 or later... y'all east coast heads will probably be snoozin already.

I ain't working right now so I don't sleep till 4-5 am east coast time

oh dope.. just hit me up papi

my angus will be peppered :evil:

I'm holding a massive grudge that X1 doesn't have a baseball game to compete with The Show. Pisses me off

Yeah hopefully I can run with some of you on here that's more experienced but since almost everyone is leveled up higher it's going to take some catching up on my end.
Yeah Ill help you out this weekend, you added me already?

We can do it one of two ways, I can join your game and just run through the story or if you join mine u just kinda have to sit there lol.

Okay cool I'll try to rank up as much as I can from today until the weekend. I can play after work, but sometimes my chick gets tight that I spend more time playing the Xbox and not with her :lol: but she doing school work now so that's keeps her occupied.

I added you back when MCC first came out I think and we ran a couple of games.

BORN OF THE BLOODDDDDDDDD.

When yall think halo gonna be good online? Feel like playing some halo.
October 27, 2015

Laugh now but if they screw up Gears too... I won't do anything because I doubt anyone could be bigger screw ups than 343 :lol:

October 27, 2015

LOL!!!

If anyone wants to do the entire halo series from 1 - 4 Lemme know and I'll cop the MCC collection.

I forgot the entire halo story it's been so damn long.

I'm down for this for real I started out with Halo CE and got up to like the 6th mission.

I play on Legendary though but if you guys are down I will join up I'm in NYC though so we have to schedule things out :lol:

GT- Never Had Much

October 27, 2015

LOL!!!

If anyone wants to do the entire halo series from 1 - 4 Lemme know and I'll cop the MCC collection.

I forgot the entire halo story it's been so damn long.

I'm very interested in co-oping Halo campaigns.

Halo 3 & 4 have 4 person co-op if im not mistaken :nerd:

EDIT: and i do own MCC

I'm down as I said and I have MCC too. Trying to see what's good with Borderlands though.

DJYoung I alreayd have you on my friends list but if I'm not on yours my GT: Never Had Much

uUilYob.jpg

MS screwing up a possible Gears Collection crossed my mind but a part of me feels at ease knowing that Gears was all on one last gen console (X360) whereas Halo was on OG Xbox and X360. I'm sure it can't be that hard to port over a few games from X360 that all are very similar.

I'm holding a massive grudge that X1 doesn't have a baseball game to compete with The Show. Pisses me off

This came out today:

R.B.I. Baseball 15 is Now Available for Xbox One

Title: R.B.I. Baseball 15
Check price and availability in your Xbox LIVE region

Game Description: The legendary Major League Baseball franchise returns to the diamond. Master the art of hitting and fielding with 2-button retro controls or control the movement of your pitch from start to finish. Includes Season, Postseason & Exhibition Modes and authentic ballparks with unique characteristics from every Major League Baseball club. Make History.

Purchase R.B.I. Baseball 15 for Xbox One from Xbox Games Store

Product Info:
Developer: MLB.com
Publisher: MLB.com
Twitter: @RBIGAME

http://majornelson.com/2015/03/31/r-b-i-baseball-15-is-now-available-for-xbox-one/

I doubt anyone could be bigger screw ups than 343
driveclub dev team and ready at dawn
RAD? They didn't release a broken game, they released an extremely short game with no replay value. 343 released a game that was broken in single player and multiplayer and still isn't what it was supposed to be :lol: Nobody screwed up more than 343

Last edited:
You guys acting like what happened with MCC was unheard of just look at BF4, Gears 2, and gawd of release screw ups Sim City 2013

Yea, my first thought was SimCity.

An online only game you couldn't get online with for a week or so. 
laugh.gif

Want a bigger city that 25 square blocks? Nope!

I thought we were talking about recently. At least supposedly shifted all their focus towards fixing BF4.

Gears 2 was horrible but when it worked :smokin

The last Sims game I played was Sim City back on SNES :nthat:

Just to give some idea, here is gameplay from RBI Baseball 15.

Not my cup of tea, but maybe it plays like KGJ MLB on N64. 

i have NO idea what makes a baseball game good. :lol:

As far as im concerned MLB slugfest is the best baseball game ever created

rbi baseball is so damn fake man its horrible is it me or does every player look the same size?

i understand its an arcade baseball type game but this is a joke to baseball fans honestly 

@shottadru  i know homie all use are on BL2 or BFHL i cant get down with either of them but im sure soon there will be a game that i can join the NT community in 

as of now its just Duty, GTA and NHL for me 

Last edited:
Yessir. Started to download Child of Light before I left the house this morning.

RAD? They didn't release a broken game, they released an extremely short game with no replay value. 343 released a game that was broken in single player and multiplayer and still isn't what it was supposed to be :lol: Nobody screwed up more than 343
single player was not broken, for me at least. Single player provided 40 hours of gameplay before even touching mp.

I heard the detox will drop before dc ps+ edition.

single player was not broken, for me at least. Single player provided 40 hours of gameplay before even touching mp.

I heard the detox will drop before dc ps+ edition.
When did you first play the single player? I experienced achievements not unlocking, skulls not appearing where they should, saves not working, etc.

DC servers were jacked up in the beginning but it not coming to PS+ doesn't effect the actual game in anyway. The game works the way it was intended to work, Halo doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom