Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So having a hard time drawing the conclusion that having less health in a video game that fundamentally breaks the laws of "real life" is closer to real life = halo is more realistic?

Will you kindly remove your mouth from my nut sack :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WTF? You being kinda odd. RELAX.

Last edited:
I'm worried.
Throwing nut sacks all around willy nilly like that. Sheesh.

Dang in your screenshot im ranked even higher than mine

u making me look good bro
pimp.gif
They fixed the leaderboards recently and pulled people that didn't have at least 25 games played in the given mode from the leaderboards.

It's very legit to me now.  If someone is up there, they deserve to be up there.

Last edited:
FFA doe cmon who takes that serious

goto the search leaderboards lol, dont know what im ranked in the new COD didnt play it fully like i did with the rest of them. gotta check to see where im at when i get home

i played search with few of yall and we all held our own fun sessions

Last edited:

goto the search leaderboards lol, dont know what im ranked in the new COD didnt play it fully like i did with the rest of them. gotta check to see where im at when i get home

I dont think anyone actually does

It simply shows that i am quick on the sticks w/ a high SPM.

I just like to slay

One small aspect to flourishing in CoD

Even though it isn't primarily what I play but it is the best game mode to determine how good you are as an individual.  No parties, no help, just you and your gun.

If someone gets destroyed in FFA they are usually the type of player that are only decent because they are playing with better players.

Even though it isn't primarily what I play but it is the best game mode to determine how good you are as an individual.  No parties, no help, just you and your gun.
If someone gets destroyed in FFA they are usually the type of player that are only decent because they are playing with better players.

Yeah but FFA is also the only non team based play style (other than the party stuff) so it really is a small piece of the pie

Pizzo is a monster at search :x :x :x

Last edited:
Yeah but FFA is also the only non team based play style (other than the party stuff) so it really is a small piece of the pie

Pizzo is a monster at search
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Definitely not shooting him any disrespect.

Just saying that if he's good at COD he'll be decent at FFA.  He might not enjoy the game mode though but that's something else entirely.

I'm decent at capture the flag but think it's the worst COD game mode by far.

I dont think anyone actually does

It simply shows that i am quick on the sticks w/ a high SPM.

I just like to slay

One small aspect to flourishing in CoD

i guess i never looked at it like that because i never thoroughly enjoyed it like i do with search. FFA gets pretty boring to me after a match or 2 so i never really dug deep into it but to be honest you guys sure are correct about how it can determine youself as an individual. It helps with you going up vs i think 7 other ppl and getting your movenment speed down, it makes sense no doubt. continue to flourish fellas, maybe i should check into it more im sure i can always improve on stuff. i always slept on the mode. appreciate the insight fam

i guess i never looked at it like that because i never thoroughly enjoyed it like i do with search. FFA gets pretty boring to me after a match or 2 so i never really dug deep into it but to be honest you guys sure are correct about how it can determine youself as an individual. It helps with you going up vs i think 7 other ppl and getting your movenment speed down, it makes sense no doubt. continue to flourish fellas, maybe i should check into it more im sure i can always improve on stuff. i always slept on the mode. appreciate the insight fam

DONT LISTEN TO FALSE PROPHET YOUNG AND HIS BAND OF GYPSIES

DONT LISTEN TO FALSE PROPHET YOUNG AND HIS BAND OF GYPSIES

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH JUMPY

YOU AND YOUR CRAZY DOOM CLIPS

LOL not in here to often but i lurk this is one of my favorite threads besides the fools wildin one. Great community in here

think im gonna re-install advance warfare when i get home. Sorta wanna use the ASM1 and the IMR. i miss the ranked play from this game

LOL not in here to often but i lurk this is one of my favorite threads besides the fools wildin one. Great community in here

think im gonna re-install advance warfare when i get home. Sorta wanna use the ASM1 and the IMR. i miss the ranked play from this game

I haven't played that since BO3 came out. I honestly think I'd get destroyed, its so much more fast paced than any other COD.

I haven't played that since BO3 came out. I honestly think I'd get destroyed, its so much more fast paced than any other COD.
the movement with the Exo suits probably feels so damn weird. The game wasn't a fan favorite but i enjoyed it. Community is probably small wonder if it would even be worth the install

Kevin Spacey was the only thing that made the AW campaign tolerable

His performance was outstanding

Campaign was just a meh as the others

**FLAME SUIT ON**

I truly enjoy hardcore mode but you cant make a realism argument in an arcade shooter in which you respawn after you die.

That just doesn't compute :rofl:

I love people that think hardcore is somehow more difficult than core.  Hardcore is for people with terrible aim, bad reflexes, and don't like moving much.
I play hardcore to feast on the weak, matter of fact the only player on my friends list that has a higher FFA spm than me is @DJYoung08
 so I do think we know what we're talking about on the subject.

How is it for bad aim? Cuz if your aim
Sucks then you're dead. no map unless u earn a uav. If you're streaking you have to monitor your ammo. If you drop and get hurt or get shot u don't get health back. People dot move in HC ? How do we pull 50+ kills then? In Dom with multiple captures? Core is for the weak, why u think it's the more popular playlist? Kids need all the help they can get.

Back
Top Bottom