XBOX Live Deals THread:(If You See This Thread, Check Last Post for Updates)

new to the xbox community; sold my ps3 2 months ago regretted it and was about to sell the xbox and attempt to get another ps3 but egh gonna make the most of it now. anyhow xbox live right now on the microsoft store 3 months for only 10.99 just copped mine. once i get on xbl gold yall add me! missed out on the 2k13 for 25 though :smh: but xbl: thegreyf0xx also anyone have a xbox 360 original that has never had rrod??

Last edited:
Newegg.com has Xbox 360 Live 12-Month Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $39.99. Thanks calistyle

Price Research: Our research indicates that this Xbox 360 Live 12-Month Gold Membership (Digital Code) is $8.45 lower (17.5% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices from $48.45. - daisybeetle

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16874103299

Abilene, TX: $45 for an Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership ($59.99 List Price). Free Shipping and Free Returns. - slickdeals.net/localdeal/1479324/45-for-an-xbox-live-12month-gold-membership-59.99-list-price.-free-shipping-and-free-returns.

DC they eBay deal you posted awhile ago ended up refunding me, apparently they sold out. Looks like I just missed out on the Buy.com has Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership Card for $40 with free shipping. I am trying to spend no more than $40, my membership runs out early Jan.

Just ordered now, thanks DC.

Ordered 4 3-month membership from Dell on Black Friday weekend for $10 each, but they ended up cancelling the order because they ran out. Hopefully they honor this one.

12 months of gold is on sale like every week now. Can't see myself paying 60 for it at all now I've become spoiled

Im on my droid. Will post when i get on my laptop. Been usin it for about a year now, feelin like msoft was gonna renig , n shut it down but they dont.
Must be part of some MS welfare plan....

Back
Top Bottom