Xenophobic NYPD Cop goes off on UBER driver

nypd sucks.all across the country garbage people in the police force are the rule not the exception

don't let these status quo types force feed you that "majority of cops are professionals, good people, etc"

Cringed watching that. I'm glad the passengers privately supported and defended the driver with video evidence.

Although we didn't get to see what led to the verbal confrontation, I'm almost certain it didn't warrant that type of tongue lashing. Completely overboard finishing with the whole, "You're not worth my time."

They shouldn't be shot or hurt. But their badges should be revoked, that I do agree. I never agree with reacting with violence, especially when violence is not a necessary punishment. Baring him for all police forces across the country along with other similar jobs such as firefighters and you could hurt him socioeconomically enough. Problem is that when cops do get their badges taken away they usually become firefighters or something along those lines. I remember the Amidalo (spelling) case that happened in the 90s, 2 of the 3 cops became firefighters as soon as they were dismissed from the force. It was a big joke to me.

Or they just go to a precinct 30 minutes away and joing there

peep this vid. seriously
pimp.gif

this is how pigs behave. read the article too

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fi...iolate-rights-police-threatening-video-viral/

Why didn't the white guys stuck up for him!? Tell the cop to shut the hell up and move on with his day?

Logically, how well do you see that playing out after watching that video? Dude just said "ok" and he dug into him for being a smart ***. I can't imagine him treating them any better.

Why didn't the white guys stuck up for him!? Tell the cop to shut the hell up and move on with his day?
Logically, how well do you see that playing out after watching that video? Dude just said "ok" and he dug into him for being a smart ***. I can't imagine him treating them any better.
real interested in knowing more about the backgrounds of people who make those kinds of comments like N3RD

where are you from?

what's your cultural/ethnic heritage?

what's your experience with police been like in the past?

Last edited:
modified duty? Dudes probably still making 6 figures easily. He's not changing who he is because of this.

His lesson out of all this.. He shoulda shot the dude *fear for my life statement, killed him, and no suspension. Cops say he's a disgrace? But no one called the cop who killed mike brown a disgrace?

Our system is shot to hell

Last edited:
Can't stand cops that speak to people like that :smh:....we can't even defend ourselves verbally...have to sit there and take it like a child getting yelled at by a parent...

Side note-
I always wonder what is going to happen when a civilian "fears for his life" and decides to protect himself against a police officer...

Lethal injection. :smh: at all the power cops have over the people who employ them.

Most cops have zero interpersonal skills. I'm thoroughly convinced most are trying to overcompensate.

In my mind, good cops don't exist as long as you have killers, abusers, and ******** in general in the department. If other officers are standing up and defending the jerks they work with they ain't **** either.

nah the **** we've been seeing from cops across the country ain't even about poor interpersonal skills or overcompensation.

they're an incredibly corrupt & violent force protected by unions and politicians who give them every benefit of the doubt despite their egregious behavior

**** needs to change. a demotion or modified duty for a temporary amount of time just isn't enough. they need to be held accountable by stricter laws than are attributed toward civilians

Can't stand cops that speak to people like that :smh:....we can't even defend ourselves verbally...have to sit there and take it like a child getting yelled at by a parent...

Side note-
I always wonder what is going to happen when a civilian "fears for his life" and decides to protect himself against a police officer...

Lethal injection. :smh: at all the power cops have over the people who employ them.

Unfortunately I don't even think a civilian would live to see another day...let alone make it to court :smh:

They should have just fired the cop and took his pension...doubt that was the first time he's every talked to someone like that. Only reason its even an issues is cause its gone viral.

modified duty? Dudes probably still making 6 figures easily. He's not changing who he is because of this.

His lesson out of all this.. He shoulda shot the dude *fear for my life statement, killed him, and no suspension. Cops say he's a disgrace? But no one called the cop who killed mike brown a disgrace?

Our system is shot to hell

he's basically getting a paid leave...only in america :lol:

I don't know if its always because I have something on me 
smile.gif
 but I'm always just quiet and keep it moving with the police. NYPD can suck my...well you now. 

Back
Top Bottom