Originally Posted by The J Collector

If that would happen, Id like to see mids ,
columbias ,and space jams,
would be my choice for this,
just make the patent, reptile style on both ,
and keep the shine ......

but you know thats not gonna happen

beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

Stupid! Those 2 shoes would never be put in the same pack. They can be sold for 300 a pair. JB wont release a $600 pack in this economy.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Do you really think JB would put the Concords and SJ's in one pack? JB are conservatives. They'll give you Concord's and XV Mule's; Spacejams and Chutney 13's before anything. I usually never do this but *LOCK*

i could not have put it better.... "chutney" HAHAHAHHAHAA! http://photobucket.com/images/funny i wouldnot have thought of that one! i would have gone with "JB would put the Concords and the XX basketball textures, Spacejams and grey/green XIV"

i will quit buying Js if it is true. I could never get a pack like that. too much hype

Originally Posted by King Au

has anyone else heard the RUMOR of the XI pack consisting of the spacejams and concords slated to release around christmas? if this does get released there's gonna be riots for people tryin to get a hold of them.
in the words of a wise man, "nuff said"

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by The J Collector

If that would happen, Id like to see mids ,
columbias ,and space jams,
would be my choice for this,
just make the patent, reptile style on both ,
and keep the shine ......

but you know thats not gonna happen
No it aint happening like that , at least I can dream though..........
grin.gif

NO WAY IN HELL would this happen, both classic XI's in the same year will not happen...only chance is if they pair each XI from now on with the mosthideous garbage in a pack, OR if they do drop an XI pack the retail will be atleast $600 a pack

Why snakeskin and not a solid colorway like the Concords or Spacejams? What a waste of XI's if it is indeed the snakeskin pack.

i read a reply to the releases this year of a guy wishin for that pack thats prob where u got it

Rumor after rumor after rumor after rumor............that's all I ever see on the JB Forum nowadays.
smh.gif

....and NO legitimate information to support these rumors either....Seriously, you people need to knock it off.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom