Y-3 Qasa

Looks good to me

Thanks, I compared them to a pair off the shelves at a local store and they're identical.

I don't even think they make red/black fakes...

Only thing that concerns me is that there is no paper/tissue wrapping the shoe or stuffed inside the shoe, nor is there a Y3 tag... But then again these were shipped from a retail store, could have been pulled off the floor...

Last edited:
Thanks, I compared them to a pair off the shelves at a local store and they're identical.

I don't even think they make red/black fakes...

Only thing that concerns me is that there is no paper/tissue wrapping the shoe or stuffed inside the shoe, nor is there a Y3 tag... But then again these were shipped from a retail store, could have been pulled off the floor...
May I ask what retail store you got this from since you are having doubts whether they are fake or not?

Also interested in knowing what store since I'm thinking of copping another round red Qasa but going a full size down... .5 just isn't enough for me.

May I ask what retail store you got this from since you are having doubts whether they are fake or not?

Also interested in knowing what store since I'm thinking of copping another round red Qasa but going a full size down... .5 just isn't enough for me.

I bought these DS from a reseller (under retail) that happened to get them from a retailer. I have no doubts that the retailer sells legit stuff, just wanted to make sure the reseller didn't mask a fake by pretending it came from the store.

Besides, the store's price tag is in the photos lol

Last edited:

whoa .5 down isnt good enough? ugh i still to this day dont know what size to get in any y3 shoe lol

I went .5 down, perfect for the toes. I'm pretty sure I could have pulled off TTS as well.
Nah, no way man. Do you own Primeknit Lows as well? Good luck trying to pull off TTS with that, haha.

Last edited:

i might drop some money on a pair of Y-3 Qasa Low II Primeknit but i just need to make sure should i be going .5 down or 1 full size down for a good snug fit? the pair i found is .5 down 
I think 1/2 size down is fine and whole size if you like a more snug fit. 1.5 sizes down is gonna be way too short.

Nah, no way man. Do you own Primeknit Lows as well? Good luck trying to pull off TTS with that, haha.
No, these are my first Y-3s...

I have wide feet, so like I said, half down is perfect for my toes but I can feel the light pressure on the sides of my foot.

Follow up to the Simons thing and not having any of the tissue paper in the box...

Went to a Simons today and they had all their Y-3 boxes on the floor (not in a stock room) and ALL of them in ALL the colours and models has no tissue papers, no tags, and no tissue in the box. I guess it's so that clients can try and buy without sales help.

Alls well that ends well :smile:

Quote:

Follow up to the Simons thing and not having any of the tissue paper in the box...

Went to a Simons today and they had all their Y-3 boxes on the floor (not in a stock room) and ALL of them in ALL the colours and models has no tissue papers, no tags, and no tissue in the box. I guess it's so that clients can try and buy without sales help.

Yeah, you're good. The dead giveaway of a rep is the debossed text with "YOHJI YAMAMOTO" on the sole tab. All reps look like sh-t... like seriously. You wouldn't even need a second glance to figure out if they used an x-acto knife on play-doh or something.

Last edited:
Anyone have tips for cleaning the straps? There's a big stain on the front strap because there's dirt etc. in the little spaces of the material. Tries water and a toothbrush already... 

any coupons out there to espionage? 
nerd.gif

+1 my pair from Simons came just like yours. Also a pair of size 9 Triple Blacks should be hitting online/instore soon.

Last edited:
Nothing really new, but Jack Threads sent out an email promoting Y-3 and some of their other sneakers (nothing on sale yet).  I just thought I'd post their picture of the QR Boost Knits. Really nice image:

Back
Top Bottom