Y-3 Qasa

Oh man help guys, i can't decide to go for the Boost QR Knits or the Cream Retro Boosts for 100 eur more..

I've wanted the retro boosts for a min now, but the code on the QRs are super tempting as well..

If you had to choose, which one would you pick?

i just bought the retro boosts so I'm going to say them. no one's really reselling them so they're pretty hard to come by

i just bought the retro boosts so I'm going to say them. no one's really reselling them so they're pretty hard to come by
Yeah leaning towards them as well. Do you know if Espionage lists the full value of the shoe? I'm trying to avoid customs tax if possible..

Yeah leaning towards them as well. Do you know if Espionage lists the full value of the shoe? I'm trying to avoid customs tax if possible..
im not quite sure, i actually still haven't gotten the email confirmation. i'll let you know when i find out

Oh man help guys, i can't decide to go for the Boost QR Knits or the Cream Retro Boosts for 100 eur more..

I've wanted the retro boosts for a min now, but the code on the QRs are super tempting as well..

Honestly I don't think you could go wrong with either. But for 100 eur less and a non all-Boost sole, which woudl be easier to keep clean, I'd probably go with the Boost QR Knits. They feel more unique to me and more substantial, not just a neoprene upper on a PureBoost.

I personally like the feel and look of the retro boost, the QR's are dope as well but something about the all boost sole.

If anyone is interested I have a pair of retro boost sz US 7.5 worn, letting go cheap. Just PM me
do these fit .5 or 1 full size big like qasas? or these tts? like if im a 10 should i grab a 9.5 or 10? 

also is it possible to tell if a pair is fake just from the inner tag photo?

Last edited:
machus has y-3 qr boost red and black for 200$ regular price 400.  For some reason it wont let me copy and paste the link. 

do these fit .5 or 1 full size big like qasas? or these tts? like if im a 10 should i grab a 9.5 or 10?

Personally I went TTS and they fit pefect for me, I had the same exact retro boost in .5 sz down and they ended up being slightly too snug, If you go back in the forum people will have 1000 diferent opinions but really its up to whether you want a snug fit or a fit that is comfy IMO

Last edited:
Personally I went TTS and they fit pefect for me, I had the same exact retro boost in .5 sz down and they ended up being slightly too snug, If you go back in the forum people will have 1000 diferent opinions but really its up to whether you want a snug fit or a fit that is comfy IMO
got a sizing question for a friend who wants to buy these as well (retro boost)

hes a 

10 - yeezy

10.5/11 - ultra boost

11 - asics gl3

what size should he get a 10.5 or 10? i feel like an 11 will be too big

thanks for any help from anyone!

Last edited:

hes a 

10 - yeezy

10.5/11 - ultra boost

11 - asics gl3

Because your friend can size up in the ultra boost, I'd say go for the 10.5. That might mean his foot is a bit wide so you will want a little extra space because you don't get much support from the neoprene. It might be a bit long (half an inch), but shouldn't be too much.

hes a 

10 - yeezy

10.5/11 - ultra boost

11 - asics gl3

Here's my sizes for comparison:

9.5 - Yeezy Boost 350

10.5 - Ultra Boost (could probably do a 10 as well, but I don't want the shoe to squeeze the sides of my feet)

10 - Gel Lyte V

9.5 - Qasa High

Just got my qr boost from machus. I think ultra boost are more comfy but these are not far behind. Great shoe and 200$ I'm willing to buy it haha. Also I'm between size 8 and 8.5 and these have little room at 8.5 so tts will be fine

Just got my qr boost from machus. I think ultra boost are more comfy but these are not far behind. Great shoe and 200$ I'm willing to buy it haha. Also I'm between size 8 and 8.5 and these have little room at 8.5 so tts will be fine
Thank you! When i decide to pull.

It'll be my usual. 10

Back
Top Bottom