Y-3 Qasa

Do they make Y-3 Qasa High Fakes in the red colorway?  Just wanna do a legit check on this to be 100% sure

Do they make Y-3 Qasa High Fakes in the red colorway?  Just wanna do a legit check on this to be 100% sure
Yes, they make fakes of the round red c/w qasa. Luckily, they're like B to C-grade reps so most people can tell off the bat... they're so bad I could even tell if someone is wearing fakes on-feet.

I'm 99% sure what you have is legit. The debossed "YOHJI YAMAMOTO" text looks flawless and fakes can never get that perfectly. 

Do you have a picture of the front/back as well as the box? 

Last edited:
Sooo, this happened.

I damb near cried :lol:
22583968292_28e66b5960.jpg

I guess it wasn't meant to be.. :\
Foul :smh:

NT fam, and Lovers of Y-3!

Question for ya'll, I am contemplating whether to make the leap in purchasing another pair of Qasa High and I'm undecided on the following two colourways, Independence Blue & Black/White PrimeKnit.

The question I have is for anyone here who currently has the Primeknit how does the  outsole/midsole fair with normal wear?

For example, do they become really dirty with a days wear? Are they difficult to clean or can they easily be marked?

I'm leaning more towards the Roundel Blue b/c they have a solid colour for the outsole but the Primeknit seem to be more desirable b/c of they are far and few out there!

Any input will be appreciated.

Thankx!

I am selling a brand new pair of Y3 QR Boost in black knit U.S. size 9.5. $365 shipped through PayPal. If interested PM me. Thank you.

Not really feeling the new Retro boosts with the mesh over neoprene (from the Barneys catalog). Probably reduces the apperance of wrinkles though. Wouldn't mind a leather or knit Retro boost.

Last edited:
I am selling a brand new pair of QR Boosts in black knit, size 9.5. I also sell on EBay but have not listed this item yet. If interested pm me.

I am selling a brand new pair of QR Boosts in black knit, size 9.5. I also sell on EBay but have not listed this item yet. If interested pm me.

Yo! This is the 2nd item already. This is not a buy and sell thread. Please don't post that. If you want you can put it in your signature or post in the buy and sell section.

Not really feeling the new Retro boosts with the mesh over neoprene (from the Barneys catalog). Probably reduces the apperance of wrinkles though. Wouldn't mind a leather or knit Retro boost.
"Expected delivery in April."

Damn. Was hoping to have it sooner, at least I know I gotta save up now.

BlackMarketUSA is doing 30% off for one day, code: 1111. I would get some more Y3 but they got no half size.

Finally got around to taking a pic of these.

My most favorite qasa color yet.

I still hope to find the very first black white pair deadstock eventually though..

Back
Top Bottom