Y-3 Qasa

hey id like to trade my qasa high primeknit(US10) for black/white cw if someone is interested PM

If I'm an 11.5 in Adidas, I should be an 11 in Qasa high correct?
There is a lot of sizing info on the thread but the consensus seems to be a minimum 1/2 size down in qasa. I never tried on a pair of the tubulars but others have said its the same fit, so hit up a FootLocker or something near you and give that a shot.
Personally, I have wide feet, so in regards to my qasa pairs and have one pair at TTS and the rest 1/2 size down.

11.5 in Tubular but 11 in Yeezy Boosts? That's news to me. Most people are usually the same size with those two since tubulars run one full size bigger (tubular runners at least for me).

You'll be fine with an 11.5.

I am debating whether to sell my brand new pair of QR Boosts in black knit and purchase a pair of Y3Primeknit Pure Boost ZG in black and white jacquard which will be released in a few months. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Do you think the QR Boosts in black knit are ugly?

I am debating whether to sell my brand new pair of QR Boosts in black knit and purchase a pair of Y3Primeknit Pure Boost ZG in black and white jacquard which will be released in a few months. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Do you think the QR Boosts in black knit are ugly?
I think the QR Boosts in black knit are beautiful. Very unique shoe in terms of shape and style. Honestly, I like it better than the Pure boost ZG, at least from the online photos of the ZG I've seen. Will have to reserve more judgmet for actual real life/on feet pics, but if you want something different, the QR boosts are the way to go. Whatever you like though.

thanks, ordered the qr boost knit. i wonder what the customs fee is gonna look like since its over $200 :/
I will guess it will be about 10%. That's what I was charged for some Nike Flyknits. They should be similair in terms of material. Luckily they ship DHL so the brokerage fee should be relatively small ($8) compared to some horror stories I've heard from FedEx. Worst case scenario, if you get charged 20% you still come out to below retail.

I will guess it will be about 10%. That's what I was charged for some Nike Flyknits. They should be similair in terms of material. Luckily they ship DHL so the brokerage fee should be relatively small ($8) compared to some horror stories I've heard from FedEx. Worst case scenario, if you get charged 20% you still come out to below retail.

Thanks for the info

Hey guys - just started an account so I could ask some questions.

Unfortunately my only frame of references are Jordans and SBs- I wear an 8.5 in all Jordan Retros and a 9 in SBs. With that being said I want to order a couple of Y3 pairs from Zappos ASAP. I want to ensure that I get the right size. I am looking at the following:

http://couture.zappos.com/adidas-y-3-by-yohji-yamamoto-retro-boost-black

http://couture.zappos.com/adidas-y-3-by-yohji-yamamoto-boost-qr-knit-black

What size should I get in both? I remember reading somewhere that I should get a UK 8.5 in both but don't recall where I heard that (or if that's accurate).

I really appreciate any tips/feedback/etc.

thanks, ordered the qr boost knit. i wonder what the customs fee is gonna look like since its over $200 :/
I live in Singapore and the min. amount before they start charging a 7% tax is 400 Singapore dollars, which is around 280 USD. 
smokin.gif

Thanks for the info
Sure thing. When you get the bill, let us know the charge and the taxation code too. It will definitely help others when deciding to import.

Hey guys - just started an account so I could ask some questions.

Unfortunately my only frame of references are Jordans and SBs- I wear an 8.5 in all Jordan Retros and a 9 in SBs. With that being said I want to order a couple of Y3 pairs from Zappos ASAP. I want to ensure that I get the right size. I am looking at the following:

http://couture.zappos.com/adidas-y-3-by-yohji-yamamoto-retro-boost-black

http://couture.zappos.com/adidas-y-3-by-yohji-yamamoto-boost-qr-knit-black

What size should I get in both? I remember reading somewhere that I should get a UK 8.5 in both but don't recall where I heard that (or if that's accurate).

I really appreciate any tips/feedback/etc.
I'd say go with your Jordan size (8.5) for the Boost QR Knits and get an 8 in the Retro Boosts. If you have wide feet, go with an 8.5 in the Retro Boosts too.

Finally got around to taking a pic of these.

My most favorite qasa color yet.

I still hope to find the very first black white pair deadstock eventually though..
Just struck out on Yeezys so I just bought another one. This time, one full size down. I need that snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom