Y-3 Qasa

I went a bit ham on SNS earlier.

Copped the QR Knit and Desert Boosts along with the SNS Reebok Ventilators and some Neighborhood Adidas slides.

Everything came out to under $400 shipped. Hope my order doesn't get canceled though..

If I'm a 10.5 in Pure Boost and Ultra Boost, what size QR Boost would I be? I ordered a size 10 but now I'm worried they might be too big.

Just an update to my post here.

Surprisingly, these ended up coming at the same time as my Black Retro Boosts.

Elite Store is super legit, no customs charge (yet), express shipping was awesome. I can't recommend them enough!

Package:

Bonus twin shot:

As far as sizing goes, the QR knits have more wiggle room since it's less narrow than the Retro Boosts. I sized a half down on both and they fit perfect.

Last edited:

Just an update to my post here.

Surprisingly, these ended up coming at the same time as my Black Retro Boosts.

Elite Store is super legit, no customs charge (yet), express shipping was awesome. I can't recommend them enough!

Package:

Bonus twin shot:

As far as sizing goes, the QR knits have more wiggle room since it's less narrow than the Retro Boosts. I sized a half down on both and they fit perfect.
Nice! Still waiting for my QR knit and was contemplating whether to cop those black retro boost as well. Did you size down .5 from your Nike size?

I am a US 9 in Nike's, but ordered 8.5 US for the QR knit.

Nice! Still waiting for my QR knit and was contemplating whether to cop those black retro boost as well. Did you size down .5 from your Nike size?

I am a US 9 in Nike's, but ordered 8.5 US for the QR knit.
Yep. 8.5 should fit you perfect. If it's still loose, wear somewhat thicker socks. I prefer matching brands so I bought some 6-pack Adidas performance Climalite ones from Costco on the low. They look like this. If you want it even more snug, wear crew socks from Stance with Medium/Standard/Heavy thickness. It'll fill any gap nicely.

If you still have a ton of wiggle room at this point (I doubt it), you can buy insoles. I only had to buy em for my Qasa Low II, I underestimated how big it ran.

Last edited:

Yep. 8.5 should fit you perfect. If it's still loose, wear somewhat thicker socks. I prefer matching brands so I bought some 6-pack Adidas performance Climalite ones from Costco on the low. They look like this. If you want it even more snug, wear crew socks from Stance with Medium/Standard/Heavy thickness. It'll fill any gap nicely.

If you still have a ton of wiggle room at this point (I doubt it), you can buy insoles. I only had to buy em for my Qasa Low II, I underestimated how big it ran.
Awesome thanks for the advice! Btw, how do you like the Retro Boost compared to the QR knit?

my first pair of Y-3s came in. man I love these. stylish, different, and comfortable. I went with a size 8UK = 8.5US. imo adidas sneakers run a lil big. I'm glad I went a half size down from my usual 9.

View media item 1806316

Awesome thanks for the advice! Btw, how do you like the Retro Boost compared to the QR knit?
This sounds like a lame answer but I think they're both awesome. In terms of comfort, the Retro boost is much comfier. If I know I'm going to be out for a long time, I'm going to wear my Retros. In terms of aesthetics, you can pretty much rock the Retros anywhere and it shouldn't have any problems matching your outfit whereas you gotta do a little planning with the QR knits. However, in any crowded place, the QR knits will break necks because no one knows what the hell they are... at least here in the US.

Last edited:
my first pair of Y-3s came in. man I love these. stylish, different, and comfortable. I went with a size 8UK = 8.5US. imo adidas sneakers run a lil big. I'm glad I went a half size down from my usual 9.
Great first pick man! Wore these lining up for a boutique drop two nights ago and got more compliments/questions than my homies with Frags/Yeezys.

You're gonna enjoy em!

Last edited:
so the original qasa racers like the all white and all black ones run big as well i'm guessing right? 

Back
Top Bottom