Y-3 Qasa

DHL also mails customs fees later on, but hope you dont get hit. Nice pick up!

Last edited:
OK, no worries. I somehow found a last pair on sale for $197 on MatchesFashion. Must be a return or something to still be available and on sale like that at this point.
Hey that's awesome that you still got a pair. I love using Matches, shipping is unbelievable with them!

If I wear a 11/11.5 normally in the Qasa Highs, would I fit this since I heard they run really big? Also, I don't have FB, so how would i reach this guy?
You would be 10.5/11 in Qasa Lows, maybe even 10. They're technically slip-ons...

just got my desert boosts in from y3 .. i was so excited to get them but i got to say that I'm pretty underwhelmed by them. i might actually return them. they're without a doubt the hardest shoe I've ever had to put on lol even after i took the laces out i still had trouble lol. on top of that, they're really not that comfortable. the boost sole is obviously great but the upper kinda sits funny on your feet, it almost makes it look like a slipper. idk how to explain it. 

theres also a minor flaw on my boost sole 
mean.gif

i don't know, ill sit on them for awhile and then decide 

thanks. it does look legit, i think. i was just making sure since this is my first y3 pair. i got it from a reseller here in the philippines for $277. 

Last edited:
Have they announced a release date for the Pure Boost ZG Knit yet?

Definitely going to need a pair of these.

Never owned any Y-3s, any idea how these might fit?

would appreciate any help tracking down qasa high triple blacks for sale prices (size 10)!

Received both these qr's today. Originally wanted the olives but after seeing both in person, I like the knits way more now. Going to return the olives tomorrow unless someone wants them for what I paid + fees.

View media item 1817794

Back
Top Bottom