Y-3 Qasa

So I was about to post this but I was trying to find out the way to get the best price lol. 

Price match with another willing website, I did it with revolve clothing. They have free shipping and don't include the duties. So you'll save like $60 this way. Well for the US fam anyway.
how did you go about price matching, you called them up? what was the total and for what product?

So I was about to post this but I was trying to find out the way to get the best price lol. 

Price match with another willing website, I did it with revolve. They have free shipping and don't include the duties. So you'll save like $60 this way.

how did you go about price matching, you called them up? what was the total and for what product?
I live chatted for the blue retro boost. I told them I wanted to price match and showed them the item on their website and the one on the other.

Then I told them the unit price of the item was $136.14 excluding duties and shipping. Couldn't get the extra 20% off price match because supposedly its not a promo code shown on the ln-cc website, so revolve doesn't recognize it. If they did that price match would've been $106 lol. Almost had it haha. Remember your size has to be available on both sites for the PM to work. Good luck

Last edited:
50% OFF SALE Y3 FW15 COLLECTION @ LN-CC

LINK

Stacks with XTRA20PROMOP for more savings

Some sizes left and customs should already be included. Term is called "DDP Services" on your invoice receipt/email confirmation. 

Enjoy, NT fam - I should've waited since I knew the less popular colorways were gonna be discounted heavily.

US buyers will be billed customs duties, taxes, etc?

Price match with another willing website, I did it with revolve clothing. They have free shipping and don't include the duties. So you'll save like $60 this way. Well for the US fam anyway.
repped. check your pm bro!

Can't seem to use the code?

Or maybe because my account is not US registered.

The discount doesn't work for countries delivered outside USA, so I was thinking of using forwarder.

US buyers will be billed customs duties, taxes, etc?
Really appreciated, wish they had the desert boost in black 
glasses.gif

So I'm in a bit of a dilemma. First time Y3/Qasa wearer and sizing has been tricky.

When I walk fast, I can feel my toe slightly touching the front of the shoe. However, when stagnant and my heel all the way at the back, I have a little room.

It's not TERRIBLY uncomfortable, but it is noticeable. Will this neoprene stretch over time?

I've worn them once so I can't return. Wonder if I should just hope they stretch or go through the hassle of reselling.

So I'm in a bit of a dilemma. First time Y3/Qasa wearer and sizing has been tricky.

When I walk fast, I can feel my toe slightly touching the front of the shoe. However, when stagnant and my heel all the way at the back, I have a little room.

It's not TERRIBLY uncomfortable, but it is noticeable. Will this neoprene stretch over time?

I've worn them once so I can't return. Wonder if I should just hope they stretch or go through the hassle of reselling.
Yes the neoprene will stretch after a few wears. What size are you normally and what size did you buy in the y3? 

Yes the neoprene will stretch after a few wears. What size are you normally and what size did you buy in the y3? 

I'm a 9.5 in Ultra Boosts and Nike, 9 in 350s. Bought an 8 in Qasas :-/

It's only when I walk faster that I feel my toes start to hit the edge, lol.

I'm a 9.5 in Ultra Boosts and Nike, 9 in 350s. Bought an 8 in Qasas :-/

It's only when I walk faster that I feel my toes start to hit the edge, lol.
I don't know about my Qasa size, but I'm a 9 in QR Boost, 9.5 in most Nike, 9.5/10 in Ultra Boosts.

Is the consensus that the Qasa II Low fits half size big? or tts?
I'm a true size 8.5 in Stan Smiffs and UltraBoosts. I go down to size 8 in all Y-3s including the Qasa II. Unfortunately I bought a pair of Qasa lows in a size 8.5 because i got a DS pair for 200 and had to buy em for that price.

Last edited:
Wish Y-3 could just be consistent with sizing. Seems like the majority of this thread is sizing questions, and rightly so, sizing fluctuates across Y-3 more than any brand I know of.

Quote:

Wish Y-3 could just be consistent with sizing. Seems like the majority of this thread is sizing questions, and rightly so, sizing fluctuates across Y-3 more than any brand I know of.
I agree the sizes are heavily inconsistent but if people bothered to look, they can find the correct advice given by people who actually own the pairs.

I got tired of repeating myself so I stopped posting sizing answers entirely and only post deals/sales.

Quote:

I agree the sizes are heavily inconsistent but if people bothered to look, they can find the correct advice given by people who actually own the pairs.

I got tired of repeating myself so I stopped posting sizing answers entirely and only post deals/sales.
Yeah for sure, I did some research online & then went into a boutique near me to try them on in colorways I didn't want just to make sure.

Hoping the Pure Boost ZG Knit fits similarly to the QR Boost cause I really need a pair when they drop in the Spring and am likely going to cop online. I figure the sizing will be similar. Also planning on going for the black Kyujos.

Wish we didn't have to wait till Spring for the Pure Boost ZG Knit to drop. Anyone know if they're dropping early anywhere sooner than April? Or know of any more pre-orders? Barney's pre-order been out of my size since I knew it existed.

Crossing my fingers that I'll eventually be able to find them on a US site that doesn't have a CA location so I can get em without tax.

Back
Top Bottom