Y-3 Qasa

Should be good. It's not a crazy deal considering those could be had on from major retailers for that price.
You know any other stores off the top off your head? I'm looking for some kohnas too, but this guy doesn't have the multi colored pair I want.

lol some lurkers bought some after you posted that link 

I still need to use my eBay code, don't know what to get.

Sneakerboy order finally arrived as well. Fit is exactly like the ZG's.

For me, its a whole size down from your TTS.

Air max 90-10.5

Adidas ultra boost-11

Adidas stan smith/NMD/Vans/-10

Y3 ZG boost/Pureboost- 9.5 

Mine finally shipped tonight. i didnt receive an email but i checked my account on sneakerboy and it says shipped with a tracking number. 
After two full weeks, just got the shipping confirmation. I wonder if they really had it in stock to begin with. But at least it's finally shipped...

Damn Siva Got the shoes to me in like 4 days if you count the weekend.

Not bad, the vista grey's are great in person. 

Why the hell is hype so high on these white Pureboosts? It dropped on Feature when I was in a meeting and sold out when I checked it during my lunch break. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
these triple white pure boost fit a little more snug than the ZG knits. Also they look amazing in person. I'm in love 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Yeah dont ever size down from qasas . i did that with the gray and teal cw and man i was actually sweating trying to get it on! Never sizing down ever again.

I'd be very weary of telling someone not to size down on Qasa. I'm as true of a size 11 as they come. Measured an everything. I have to go half a size down on new qasas like the vista greys and a full size down on older qasas. Strangely enough the triple whites fit me true to size fresh out of the box but the uppers on those are much stiffer than other qasas I've seen but they loosen up wth time to the point that a half size down is needed.

I'd be very weary of telling someone not to size down on Qasa. I'm as true of a size 11 as they come. Measured an everything. I have to go half a size down on new qasas like the vista greys and a full size down on older qasas. Strangely enough the triple whites fit me true to size fresh out of the box but the uppers on those are much stiffer than other qasas I've seen but they loosen up wth time to the point that a half size down is needed.
2nd! Nearly everyone in this thread will agree that you have to go down .5 on Qasa Highs.

x3!  lol

...if yall talking highs, def. at least 0.5 down
x4.

TTS is 10 on a Brannock but I've got slightly wide feet. Not enough to require extra width shoes but definitely wide enough that I need to size up on narrow kicks like CPs and Janoskis.

9.5 Highs are a little long but doable.

9 Highs are perfect length wise but I burst a vein trying to actually get them on.

The whites are cool but I think I'm gonna pass however I'm waiting for the black/navy blue ones to go on sale, they are pretty clean

The whites are cool but I think I'm gonna pass however I'm waiting for the black/navy blue ones to go on sale, they are pretty clean
I agree they are dope but not worth retail. Now if they were primeknit I may have considered paying retail.

Back
Top Bottom