Y-3 Qasa

I haven't seen a single pair of Y-3s to date that I would lay retail for lol and I love the brand
Before joining/finding this thread I ALMOST did. I was willing to pay retail for the OG blk/wht Qasa Highs. It's because that design is one of my all time favorite (peep avatar).

Didn't all of those go on discount before selling out as well??
I can't think of any Y-3 selling out at the initial drop and from there on out. The blk/wht Pure Boost sold out but that wasn't right away. That was only after Jerry Lorenzo signed off on them.

Last edited:
Paid $400 retail plus euro shipping and customs fees for some of my qasa highs. Havent bought any recently though [emoji]128577[/emoji]

My size used to go fairly quickly never made it to sale. I used to only consistently find my small size in eu, occasionally in the US. Good thing customs fee limit increased though.

Last edited:
Didn't all of those go on discount before selling out as well??
Nope. Qasa Low IIs, maybe but I have a unicorn size so I knew I had to pull the trigger, especially since you gotta size down 1.5~2 sizes lmao

Gotta owe it to Adidas Y-3 and their fxxked up sizing
Paid $400 retail plus euro shipping and customs fees for some of my qasa highs. Havent bought any recently though [emoji]128577[/emoji]

My size used to go fairly quickly never made it to sale. I used to only consistently find my small size in eu, occasionally in the US. Good thing customs fee limit increased though.
#smallfeetboiz we out here

Last edited:

Sneakerboy order finally arrived as well. Fit is exactly like the ZG's.

For me, its a whole size down from your TTS.

Air max 90-10.5

Adidas ultra boost-11

Adidas stan smith/NMD/Vans/-10

Y3 ZG boost/Pureboost- 9.5 
yeah I went down a whole size from TTS on the knits. So it would be safe to get the same size in the new pair?

Last edited:
anymore places selling the blacks yohji runs on sale? I know a bunch of stores had them on clearance a month or two back but can't seem to find anymore in US7.5.

Just finally received shipping info for the Y-3 white pure boost from the Barney's presale from January. Keep a lookout for those who ordered.

I really wish they released the Y-3 Qasa Low Samples, I would cop 3 pairs retail no problem.

These white pure boost actually feel a little bigger than the ZG Knit now that I wear them around more. Maybe because the mesh is thin. Full size down could probably work.. 1/2 size fits good tho.

Last edited:
Man the black/purple y3 pure boosts are tempting. I'll wait for them to go on sale tho. The triple blacks I'm all in on. Even the black/white colorway is on my radar.

Man the black/purple y3 pure boosts are tempting. I'll wait for them to go on sale tho. The triple blacks I'm all in on. Even the black/white colorway is on my radar.
Watch out for the sizing, I heard it fits tighter since it's mesh and not primeknit like the ZGs were. I'm going to pass since I barely found out the outsole has some weird-looking curve on the medial sides of the shoe... on the fence to sell my whites now after seeing it. I wish they left the design alone. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Watch out for the sizing, I heard it fits tighter since it's mesh and not primeknit like the ZGs were. I'm going to pass since I barely found out the outsole has some weird-looking curve on the medial sides of the shoe... on the fence to sell my whites now after seeing it. I wish they left the design alone. :rolleyes  
Exact same sole as the new Pure Boost. They look dam similar at a glance. I use the White PB as gym shoes and it's amazing how many complements I get. Definelty slept on.

View media item 2379807
View media item 2379808

And it looks like these All white pure boosts will be making it to discount after all. They're sitting at retail stateside and zappos nuts dropped them too. Really glad I didn't jump at retail.

Last edited:
Exact same sole as the new Pure Boost. They look dam similar at a glance. I use the White PB as gym shoes and it's amazing how many complements I get. Definelty slept on.
Nah dude, I'm referring to the curve in the outsole in the medial side:

Back
Top Bottom