Y-3 Qasa

I've read through every post in the thread and before I order, the general consensus on sizing for the 2014 Qasa Racer and Qasa High is to go US 0.5 size down but go TTS on UK sizing?

Thanks in advance.

Just need an 8.5 in the triple blacks. Kith dropped them earlier this week but didn't have the funds -.-

Hey guys.

I haven't read the whole thread but I was wondering if somebody can answer my questions.

Is the original black/white version from the OP going to be released again in 2015 and if so what sites should I keep an eye for in order to buy a pair.

Also to people who already own these sneakers: How is the durability on them? Does the sole get easily destroyed?

Thanks in advance!

The triple black qasas go awesome with the new Gyakusou Nike gear! Guess I'll dress up as a ninja for halloween lol

Hey guys.

I haven't read the whole thread but I was wondering if somebody can answer my questions.

Is the original black/white version from the OP going to be released again in 2015 and if so what sites should I keep an eye for in order to buy a pair.

Also to people who already own these sneakers: How is the durability on them? Does the sole get easily destroyed?

Thanks in advance!
quite similar version. The "Yohji Yamamoto" will be embossed in black, and it seems the laces will be a solid black rather than with speckles.
I would think just regular retailers like probus, Kith, luisaviaroma, whatever else you see in this thread will carry them.

Last edited:
quite similar version. The "Yohji Yamamoto" will be embossed in black, and it seems the laces will be a solid black rather than with speckles.
I would think just regular retailers like probus, Kith, luisaviaroma, whatever else you see in this thread will carry them.
Thanks for the reply.

Are you sure? I quite like the round black/white laces. Maybe they will be an optional pair.

Hey guys.

Thanks in advance!
I would avoid purchasing any pairs of the original black and white colorway now. They stopped producing those and any people that say they have full size runs are most likely selling fakes. The colorway being released in 2015 is slightly different.

yeah lmao the amount of people flexing on instagram with fakes of the Neons and the OG black and whites just make me smh.

@RFX45  what pants are those you're wearing with the qasas? Just curious 
happy.gif

Got my triple blk qasa's in the mail from probusnyc today and they're too big (comes with dustbags)

If anyone wants to trade a BNWT 11 for a size 10 or 10.5 let me know. I'm located in orange county, ca if you wanna meet up.

Last edited:
What's everybody's experience with the soles on these Y3 Qasa products? I've seen some burnt out soles and heard they're pretty fragile.

From what I've heard from my little brother (who owns the triple black qasa hi), the sole easily looks "worn" after the first few wears, but after that it keeps the same look. Not sure if that makes sense, but I guess it has to do with sole being round, therefore it will shape during the first wears and become rather "flat" like a normal sole and stay that way from that point.

Back
Top Bottom