Y-3 Qasa

Navy qasa lows on bloomingdales for 245 (could probably get another 10% off signing up)

*edit* NVM sold out

Last edited:
From what I've heard from my little brother (who owns the triple black qasa hi), the sole easily looks "worn" after the first few wears, but after that it keeps the same look. Not sure if that makes sense, but I guess it has to do with sole being round, therefore it will shape during the first wears and become rather "flat" like a normal sole and stay that way from that point.

Essentially my experience as well.

Last edited:

From what I've heard from my little brother (who owns the triple black qasa hi), the sole easily looks "worn" after the first few wears, but after that it keeps the same look. Not sure if that makes sense, but I guess it has to do with sole being round, therefore it will shape during the first wears and become rather "flat" like a normal sole and stay that way from that point.
Hey, could you ask your bother for a pic or two of his Qasas? 

I'm going to be putting my size 8 qasa high triple blacks on ebay but I figured I'd let it be known on here first. $450 shipped via PayPal invoice.

Got my first pairs of Y-3s in today (boost and qasa highs) ... very impressed with the qasa but not so much with the boost (feels flimsy,cheap, and fits weird).

Has anyone come across the Qasa Highs or the Qasa Racers in womens sizes at any retailers?  Or mens US6-7.  Smallest I've seen them is US7/UK6.  Were they even produced this small?

Last edited:
Where can I find Qasa Racers in black/white/red or the white/black colorway in a size 10? I'll take the navy blues as well but more interested in the other 2.

How do they fit? I'm a 10 in Jordan, Flyknits and EUR43 in MMM GATs if that means anything.. I heard they run big?

Smart move by Adidas to capitalize on the success they've gained with the Y3 line by making it available to the masses.

I know this is not the Adidas Originals thread, but anybody knows the retail on the Tubular?

Dead with the tubulars, they ugly.
On the other hand, Qasa high's are comfy as hell.

Edit: okay they don't actually look bad.

Last edited:
tubulars look great, much nicer than the original photos of the black when it was first announced

of course not better than qasas but stil

tubulars look great, much nicer than the original photos of the black when it was first announced

of course not better than qasas but stil
Can't compare to Qasas because the price range is a pretty big difference haha

Can't compare to Qasas because the price range is a pretty big difference haha
I meant more like design-wise, some people don't care too much for qasa hi's because they look too different, too "designer" for some 

tubulars are more accessible at the price tag which might help with their appeal too though heh

Back
Top Bottom