Y-3 Qasa

space ghost space ghost that's way past ****** up... how should I deal with the soggy tongue though? there's like this weird crease in the left olive that kills the tongue shape

i had a similar issue with my retail black pair but honestly i could care less about it, the only thing i could honestly think about doing is maybe stuffing it and leaving it for a while and hopefully it will maintain that shape.

you guys know where i can find some y-3 boost or some highs'? im really digging the ninja effect on these shoes+sweats=looking comfy,

you guys know where i can find some y-3 boost or some highs'? im really digging the ninja effect on these shoes+sweats=looking comfy,
Honestly at this point ebay...and even then you have to watch out for the horrible fakes, based on the foolery i've seen on instagram with idiots selling trash fakes don't deal with them either. Im highly surprised after all the hype more people aren't trying to sell deadstock or vndss pairs. Or you can wait until they release the new wave again very soon. I believe you can also pre-order but i'm not completely sure.

Honestly at this point ebay...and even then you have to watch out for the horrible fakes, based on the foolery i've seen on instagram with idiots selling trash fakes don't deal with them either. Im highly surprised after all the hype more people aren't trying to sell deadstock or vndss pairs. Or you can wait until they release the new wave again very soon. I believe you can also pre-order but i'm not completely sure.
well here are prices iv gathered, id this a good price? DS and from a legit store, these both are black outs, but i wish they pop out more,all black shoes seem too simple, especialy this kind of shoe? but yeah..

qasa high €270.49

qasa racer €245.90

with shipping

all together

€539.39=671.44 US Dollar

almost 335 a pair, from uk,

cheapest i can find..

anyways how much u guys spent on your guys qasa? and what colorways?

Looks like pre order form the qasas sold out, but it seems they only had one pair up. Anyone know of anywhere else with w pre order? I signed up for Y3 newsletter, do they post release dates or does anyone know?

I am also currently looking for the grey qasa lows and black highs from 2013 with the neon in a 10/10.5 if anyone can point me in the direction of a pair it would be greatly appreciated.

heads up, Y-3 miami got the b&w qasa high & the lows with the mesh. already got my highs.

Saw images of the new D-Rose 5/Y-3 collab from a friend whose fairly high up at Adidas.  

Not announced yet but saw 2 colorways.  One tan and one black.  

Keep an eye out and remember this post. 

Just got in on a phone order for the B&W highs from Chicago, can't remember if it was stated already or not but the floral highs and the other B&W highs with the white toe box are dropping in Jan/Feb. 

On other note, these just came in the mail. I know there's tons of fake but I did get the receipt all everything else - can anyone confirm these being legit?

Just got in on a phone order for the B&W highs from Chicago, can't remember if it was stated already or not but the floral highs and the other B&W highs with the white toe box are dropping in Jan/Feb. 

On other note, these just came in the mail. I know there's tons of fake but I did get the receipt all everything else - can anyone confirm these being legit?
From this angle, the font looks legit. Looks good.

Yeah man those things are really easy to reproduce. Usually the sloppy paint on the Y-3 on the outsole is a telltale sign. Also can you snap one of the top of the shoe?

Yeah man those things are really easy to reproduce. Usually the sloppy paint on the Y-3 on the outsole is a telltale sign. Also can you snap one of the top of the shoe?
These are all I have on my phone, out of town until after the weekend

Legit as F. you're good homie. Swing em over to me if they don't fit lol.

Haha thanks bro, quality seemed far too superior to be fake but just wanted to double check. They're a smidge big, knew that coming in but I just said **** it since I never see them around this size.

Y3-hayex-black-red.jpg

Any knowledge of whether A. fakes of these exist (I know they do with the racers and the ninja shoes) and B. How these fit?

Found them in my size for a good price.

So in real life, are the soles on the black/white qasa high a off white color or just plain white?

Back
Top Bottom