Y-3 Qasa

Regretting a qasa hi primeknit purchase I made last week, :X got a 9.5 and they're not as comfy as I wanted.

seriously considering about purchasing the qasa high. conversion rates to CDN dollars make it seem unattractive tho. 

does anyone know if someone who wears a 13 in jordans/nikes could fit a 12 in the qasa high?

seriously considering about purchasing the qasa high. conversion rates to CDN dollars make it seem unattractive tho. 

does anyone know if someone who wears a 13 in jordans/nikes could fit a 12 in the qasa high?
yeah that should be okay. Are you 12.5-13 or 13-13.5 in Nike?

From the consensus of people who buy qasa highs majority go down half size and a few go down full size. It depends on your feet. I wear 11 in nike / adidas and I can go down full sz so i do own a few sz 10 qasa highs

in terms of comfort, are the old boost and retro boost the same? Or is one more comfy than the other?

Also, how is the sizing on these compared to the qasa high?

I think the regular boost and retro boost has the same sole/mid-sole so it should be the same. It's mainly the upper that is different.

To me they fit similar but others here might differ by half a size. I'd suggest reading through maybe the last 10 pages or so and you'll get a general idea on sizing.

Anyone know any places still stocking the regular Black/White Qasa Highs (non-knit/floral) ? I'm looking for sz 7.5 for retail (~400).

Back
Top Bottom