Y-3 Qasa

If anyone's interested I have a DS pair of qasa low primeknit in US8.5 that I'll let go for what I paid. $340 shipped.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested I have a DS pair of qasa low primeknit in US8.5 that I'll let go for what I paid. $340 shipped.

What's your size in US? I called the store today and they had a size 8 but was already spoken for. He manager told me they run a full size big.

What's your size in US? I called the store today and they had a size 8 but was already spoken for. He manager told me they run a full size big.
Yes, a full size big seems to be the consensus unless you have big feet. I'm a true 9 and the 8.5's are big on me (mainly length wise, width isn't a problem). I also have size 8 that I wear that fits perfect.

Last edited:

1st and last sizing question, but if i wear a 11.5 in glv/gliii's a 10.5 qasa High would be a good fit?

wide foot
I would say that would fit. I have wide foot aswell and sometime I have to go half size higher because some running shoes tend to be long. I do and can go full sz down on qasa.

Got the qasa high primeknit for 290.. WOOT WOOT!

BTW, Y3 store has restocked the primeknit qasa high in FSR. More for all. :smile:

Last edited:
Damn, lately when I visit the forum and I have to scroll down through the page and I keep on passing the pics from RFX45 of the primeknit highs and like weathered stone I feel beat down! hahaha It is definitely messing with my pick up list!

I got Qasa High Primeknits DS in 11.5 US, 11 UK  lmk f anyone wants. half a size too big for me.

New to y3.. how should I size? I wear a US 10 in Nike Flyknit Racer/Trainer/Jordans/Lebron

EU 43 in MMM Gat Lows

New to y3.. how should I size? I wear a US 10 in Nike Flyknit Racer/Trainer/Jordans/Lebron

EU 43 in MMM Gat Lows
depends on what you looking at, qasa low ii primeknits are usually a full size down- so a size 9 would be good for you. others may differ, i have heard half-full size down.

Back
Top Bottom