Y-3 Qasa

Thanks 011781, persisted with refreshing the cart for the Retro Boosts despite the OOS message and they magically reappeared!   Repped 
glasses.gif

I phone ordered those all courts thinking they were the Clays.  Damn, didn't notice the difference until I went back and read.  I wanted the ones in the marketing pic.  Anyone know where I can buy the Clays online?  I'll call tomorrow and ask when they will get those.

I phone ordered those all courts thinking they were the Clays.  Damn, didn't notice the difference until I went back and read.  I wanted the ones in the marketing pic.  Anyone know where I can buy the Clays online?  I'll call tomorrow and ask when they will get those.
Yeah, I like the look of the Clays a lot more too!  I preordered the clays from a UK online tennis store, just search for 'pro direct tennis'.  i figured with the exchange rate and not having to pay the VAT, it actually comes out to under retail shipped:smile:  i've never dealt with the store but when i searched they seem ok legit, so i'm crossing my fingers they will actualy come after they are released later this week.  hope that helps good luck!

Yeah, I like the look of the Clays a lot more too!  I preordered the clays from a UK online tennis store, just search for 'pro direct tennis'.  i figured with the exchange rate and not having to pay the VAT, it actually comes out to under retail shipped:smile:  i've never dealt with the store but when i searched they seem ok legit, so i'm crossing my fingers they will actualy come after they are released later this week.  hope that helps good luck!
If I would have asked you, it would have saved me a headache.  Now I have to go to the store and get store credit or exchange for something else haha.

I order the Prism ZX Flux from them back when the kept selling out at every US retailer.... so, they're legit. Didn't even realize that I'd dealt with them before until I got an error saying my email was already registered lol.

I order the Prism ZX Flux from them back when the kept selling out at every US retailer.... so, they're legit. Didn't even realize that I'd dealt with them before until I got an error saying my email was already registered lol.

If I would have asked you, it would have saved me a headache.  Now I have to go to the store and get store credit or exchange for something else haha.
glad to help boys, can't wait for my recent orders to come in 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, in a hurry so i cant look back through posts.  Do the y-3 retro boost from F/W 14 fit tts?  i know that the qasa low was almost a full size big.  There is a size 9 available and i am normally a size 9.5/10

I want the Clay version of the RG Adizero now..... they do look a lot better.

Y3 doesn't do refunds..."/    if anyone wants mine for retail holler at me, size 11.

it's weird that Y3 was only selling the All Courts and all these random tennis stores in Europe are selling only the Clays

are the All Courts more "limited" (hate to throw that term around) than the Clays....

we need answers SWAY.

Super annoyed at myself. Missed out on a pair of black white qasa hi for 340 shipped ds. I should have bought them before I went to sleep

Says UK sizes, but they also list 12. Didn't think Qasa highs went to US13, so i'm wondering if the listed sizes aren't US afterall

EDIT: Y-3 size chart shows that UK is only half a size down, instead of the regular full size down, so the sizes listed are indeed UK.

easter25 for 25% on ruleofnext

limited sizes/models but i guess still good for some.

Last edited:

easter25 for 25% on ruleofnext

limited sizes/models but i guess still good for some.
thanks for the heads up, couldn't help myself to those Qasa High Florals. Not like the 50off deal a few days ago but can't complain at 305 shipped 
glasses.gif

well now im glad i didnt buy  a9.5 in the qasa hi black/white og since ive had 5+ people tell me to stay tts. so now im on the hunt for a sz10 lol but every site ive found only has 10.5s :[ lol

I went down a whole size with the qasa highs. tts may be too big. .5 size down would be safe

Unless your foot is wide, TTS will be too big, too long. Ive got multiples pairs and had to go At LEAST half size down in all.

TTS and your foot will be surging forward when you step.

anyone know how this shoe fits?

and where i can find them? i wear a size 8 for jordans and nikes. 

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom