Y-3 Qasa

Fellow Qasa II Low owner checking in - Had I known it was going to be as loose as it is, I would've sized down 1 full size. There's tons of wiggle room and in order for me to even it out, I have to wear either thick socks or put an extra sole in.
thanks for the info, its pretty frustrating that adidas can't make normals sizes. I had a Qasa High before and had to put in an extra sole too. Tried on a US 10 size of ZX FLUX and it was big, US 9 was small and there aren't half sizes. At least for me Adidas sizing is pretty bad :S

Last edited:
anyone willing to pick me up a pair of qasa low ii in an 8.. got gas money :nerd:

if anyone comes across a pair of white/blk retro boosts in a 7 lmk..didnt have the extra funds when they dropped and now that i do i cant find them anywhere
sick.gif

Can't find size 8/8.5 in the the qasas or retro boosts anywhere. Making me so salty seeing all the size 10-12 easily available.

I want the Clay version of the RG Adizero now..... they do look a lot better.

Y3 doesn't do refunds..."/    if anyone wants mine for retail holler at me, size 11.

it's weird that Y3 was only selling the All Courts and all these random tennis stores in Europe are selling only the Clays

are the All Courts more "limited" (hate to throw that term around) than the Clays....

we need answers SWAY.
@011781  @Snayberry  so i just got a notice from prodirect tennis from whom i preordered the Y-3 adizero the following:

"I am sorry for any disappointment created due to one of your ordered items being dropped by the manufacturer. Unfortunately, the item 'Adidas Cc Adizero Y - 3 ' is currently out of stock. We have contacted the manufacturer for an availability date to receive additional stock, regretfully the manufacturer has notified us that we will not be obtaining a delivery for this item. Due to this news, I have cancelled the back ordered item from your order.

As a gesture of good will, we can offer you free delivery for an alternative item of your choice and 10% off." 

So weird that they were released in suuch limited quantities.  good service from those guys though, but i'm not sure i'll even take them up on their offer...  more funds for the next release!

Sup everyone. Been looking into the Qasa game for a while now, and after seeing them on feet on a friend the other day, I decided to pull the trigger. I bought the Qasa High Florals and the Qasa High Primeknits from Sneaker Premium on Amazon, which is a 3rd party but it IS fulfilled by Amazon. Have any of you heard of them?

The listing on amazon has the official adidas logo, and when clicked on, gets redirected to Amazon's official adidas store front. I did all the research I can do in terms of legit checks from forums and stuff such as here, but I can find nothing on the 3rd party if they are legit or not. Ratings-wise, Sneaker Premium has pretty much a 5-star rating with thousands of transactions. Listing also has accurate model numbers, colorways descriptions, etc for each shoe, all good signs. With all things said, I did buy them, and I will be receiving them on Monday the 4th. I will post pics on here in hopes that you guys can verify if they are real or not. Since both pairs are Amazon Prime eligible, I will be able to make FREE return if they end up being fakes. WISH ME LUCK.

Sup everyone. Been looking into the Qasa game for a while now, and after seeing them on feet on a friend the other day, I decided to pull the trigger. I bought the Qasa High Florals and the Qasa High Primeknits from Sneaker Premium on Amazon, which is a 3rd party but it IS fulfilled by Amazon. Have any of you heard of them?

The listing on amazon has the official adidas logo, and when clicked on, gets redirected to Amazon's official adidas store front. I did all the research I can do in terms of legit checks from forums and stuff such as here, but I can find nothing on the 3rd party if they are legit or not. Ratings-wise, Sneaker Premium has pretty much a 5-star rating with thousands of transactions. Listing also has accurate model numbers, colorways descriptions, etc for each shoe, all good signs. With all things said, I did buy them, and I will be receiving them on Monday the 4th. I will post pics on here in hopes that you guys can verify if they are real or not. Since both pairs are Amazon Prime eligible, I will be able to make FREE return if they end up being fakes. WISH ME LUCK.
Hey man! There aren't any fakes either from the primeknits or the florals! You are good to go! :smile:

Hey guys, I just got my first of 2 pairs of Qasa Highs....the Florals in sz. 10 (US). Please take a look at the pictures, and let me know if you think they are legit or not. thanks!

Qasa's look hella dope when I see other cats wearing em.' Lemme rephrase that. I think they look better on smaller feet.

Last edited:
I think I'm doomed to never finding those prime knit low 2's for retail or less. I swear I miss every drop for them.

So do size 8-8.5 Y3s not exist? It's really god damn annoying trying to buy a shoe and steadily seeing it in every size except yours. Only retro boosts or qasas I've come across in that size range are on ebay for 600+. If I was a 7.5 or a 9.5+ this wouldn't be an issue. Do any Y3 flagship stores do phone orders? 

Back
Top Bottom