Y-3 Qasa

Missed out on the triple blacks, so this will be my chance to get them. Did you go a full size down on yours?
These are the only qasa's that I actually got tts, if I remember correctly I took the chance because they didn't have a half size smaller. Surprisingly, they worked out though. Idk if being a high and my wide feet but they are not sloppy or anything(that funky toebox creasing from extra space). I've worn them a few times already and no issues.
I will say though that they are roomy and if I would ever cop again I would definitely try for the half size down for a snugger fit. I have only gone down a half size in my other qasa's(lows and racer) because I feel my feet are too wide to go a full size down, BUT if I had skinnier feet I would have gone down a full size.

Qasa Low II

These are the only qasa's that I actually got tts, if I remember correctly I took the chance because they didn't have a half size smaller. Surprisingly, they worked out though. Idk if being a high and my wide feet but they are not sloppy or anything(that funky toebox creasing from extra space). I've worn them a few times already and no issues.
I will say though that they are roomy and if I would ever cop again I would definitely try for the half size down for a snugger fit. I have only gone down a half size in my other qasa's(lows and racer) because I feel my feet are too wide to go a full size down, BUT if I had skinnier feet I would have gone down a full size.

I'm waiting for my Qasa low II's to get here from Y-3.com. I don't have wide feet so I went a full size down since I saw how big they are compared to other shoes. Once I get them I think I'll know what size to get in the highs.

I'm waiting for my Qasa low II's to get here from Y-3.com. I don't have wide feet so I went a full size down since I saw how big they are compared to other shoes. Once I get them I think I'll know what size to get in the highs.

yea you should be good man, if I didn't have wide feet I would be going down a full size myself!

As for me:

Qasa High - half size down
Qasa Low - full size down

I just wore my Qasa Lows for the first time yesterday and I must say they are really comfortable.

I only went down half a size yet they still fit nicely, I had no heel slippage at all and some nice room in the front.

I might of been able to go down a full size, but I'm quite happy with the fit. 

Now I'm on the hunt for the Highs for a good price. 

Yea nab I have not come across any pair of qasa for under retail (when adding in shipping). Then again I may just have bad luck. If you come across some make sure to share lol

I know I posted some links to some kixify listing a couple pages back on here, not sure if they are still available but worth a look.

Same pair I have. Really dope shoe. I might be in the minority but I actually like the oragne toes a lot more than the primeknit lows.

Well I am in the minority as well then. I have the primeknit as well but these orange ones are my favorite! I would have liked if they released more colors in the perforated suede like the orange lows.

Are yall soles discolored after a few wears? I dont mind it at all

Well I have not noticed anything on my primeknits but then again it is an off-white color to start with. What kind of discoloration are you experiencing and what model shoe?

I have the low ii primeknits and the bottoms are looking dusty brown after some wear. Doesn't bother me since its on the bottom, occasionally it will travel up the side and be visible in some parts, also I get darkening on the back of my right shoe from driving. A few mins with Jason Markk takes care of all of this and smells good too.

Last edited:
y-3's are extremely comfortable and make for an overall nice fit with some jeans and some shorts. 

Im interested to see the red toe pair coming out in person.

I bought my low knits on sale for 276, black and white knits like 302 and the all black retail. Had a chance at the back and white pair of highs for practically 200 but I see those as pointless with everything that I have from y3 now. 

Well I have not noticed anything on my primeknits but then again it is an off-white color to start with. What kind of discoloration are you experiencing and what model shoe?

I have the qasa hi. Soles started off white but turned to off-white after a few wears. Like I said I'm not mad since it does add character.

I have the low ii primeknits and the bottoms are looking dusty brown after some wear. Doesn't bother me since its on the bottom, occasionally it will travel up the side and be visible in some parts, also I get darkening on the back of my right shoe from driving. A few mins with Jason Markk takes care of all of this and smells good too.

For driving I usually put a plastic bag down so my shoe doesn't rub against the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom