Y-3 Qasa

I have the qasa hi. Soles started off white but turned to off-white after a few wears.

Just curious, does the discoloration look like it can be cleaned or more of a permanent thing? I would like to know in case I do get some that have a white sole.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It looks permanent.

DS

After a few wears in

The first picture you can't really tell but they were white as the tabs dead stock.
Thanks for posting pics! That's interesting though if they all wear that way, because looks like the off-white from the primeknit lows. I guess the primeknit lows come pre-worn. :smile:

This definitely will give me something to consider when copping in the future. I am glad I didn't pull the trigger on any of the highs with the white sole because aesthetically that's what I found most pleasing from the pair shown, the contrast of black and white. Lucky for you though that you don't mind it discoloring as so.

The Black&White highs and Floral highs comes with an off white sole (which I like). The primeknit highs sole are pure white tho.

Last edited:
I'm regretting not grabbing a pair of the black/white retro boosts. Anyone see a pair in sz9 anywhere out there?

I have the qasa hi. Soles started off white but turned to off-white after a few wears. Like I said I'm not mad since it does add character.
For driving I usually put a plastic bag down so my shoe doesn't rub against the carpet.

I thought the OG black qasa highs came with an off white sole just the same as the qasa low primeknits.

Plastic bag eh? My stock carpet floor mat has a hole in it now. Time for some new mats, probably get some OEM rubber all weather mats, hopefully less marking on all of my shoes.

The Black&White highs and Floral highs comes with an off white sole (which I like). The primeknit highs sole are pure white tho.

This is true. However, mine did become more off white the more I wore them. The white/off white pieces get dirty pretty easily, even the suede on the florals, and don't clean as easily. The bottom of the outsoles have started to show pretty good wear and some slight "cracking" from general walking. Perhaps because I've worn them alot, the comfortability has faded a bit. I find that after being in them all day, they just felt harder and harder on the bottom and my feet would bother me. For the time being they're not in my daily rotation, but mostly because I don't wanna keep cleaning the suede and the white outsoles, and my foot gets hot & sweaty in the neoprene.
That said though, they still won't be sitting in my closet very long as closet queens.

Last edited:
Hi guys, 

Just made an account, pleasure to meet y'all

I hate being the one that ask about size, but don't have another choice

Been following this thread from page 15 when i googled about qasa high sizing but im still not sure

I wore my Y3 boost in size 8.5US and most of my nike in 9US

Many of you said qasa high should be half size down so it should be the same with my boost (8.5US)

But once i found that if you wear boost in 8.5US, you should wear qasa high in 8US

So, which one is the best solution? 8.5US or 8US for qasa high for me?

And also, I know it's too late lol but is there any guidance to qasa high b/w in size 8 or 8.5 US? 

Or if someone want to sell theirs just lemme know. 

Thanks for your answer, so sorry have to ask about size 

Cheers

-edited

Last edited:

Hi guys, 

Just made an account, pleasure to meet y'all

I hate being the one that ask about size, but don't have another choice

Been following this thread from page 15 when i googled about qasa high sizing but im still not sure

I wore my Y3 boost in size 8.5US and most of my nike in 9US

Many of you said qasa high should be half size down so it should be the same with my boost (8.5US)

But once i found that if you wear boost in 8.5US, you should wear qasa high in 8US

So, which one is the best solution? 8.5US or 8US for qasa high for me?

And also, I know it's too late lol but is there any guidance to qasa high b/w in size 8 or 8.5 US? 

Or if someone want to sell theirs just lemme know. 

Thanks for your answer, so sorry have to ask about size 

Cheers

-edited
You'll be fine with half size down from your true Nike size. They've been sold out for a while now, so your best bet is here, IG or eBay.

Last edited:

You'll be fine with half size down from your true Nike size. They've been sold out for a while now, so your best bet is here, IG or eBay.
Thanks for the reply bro

Yeah it's really hopeless for the high b/w, the best thing is i'll just wait for the all black one

Guys, if you are looking for the red/black/white qasa high, y-3 Soho have it right now

And they will release the blue one about next week and the triple black at the end of July

Guys, if you are looking for the red/black/white qasa high, y-3 Soho have it right now

And they will release the blue one about next week and the triple black at the end of July
SO who wants to proxy? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom