Y-3 Qasa

Just found this gem of a store that have the Boost QRs for $216. Not sure how these are still in stock but I figured I'd help out my fellow Y-3 fam.

Sizes are in UK

Primeknit - 7 7.5 8 8.5 9.5 10 10.5 11
Red/Black/White - 8 8.5 9 9.5 10

Up to 50% off - Free Shipping Worldwide - FREETHANKSGIVING

I don't know how legit these guys are and I was skeptical at first but they seem like a low key boutique store. They stock a lot of high fashion products, mainly for women which kinda explains why the mens shoes are so cheap. Here is their FB: https://www.facebook.com/ELITEMARBELLA

Needless to say I pulled the trigger anyway, $216 is almost 50% off. Even if I get charged customs, it's still less than how much I'd be paying from anywhere else, especially shops that fricken charge state tax. *cough* Y-3 store 

Last edited:

Just found this gem of a store that have the Boost QRs for $216. Not sure how these are still in stock but I figured I'd help out my fellow Y-3 fam.

Sizes are in UK

I don't know how legit these guys so I was skeptical at first but they seem like a low key boutique store. They stock a lot of high fashion products, mainly for women which kinda explains why the mens shoes are so cheap. Here is their FB: https://www.facebook.com/ELITEMARBELLA

Needless to say I pulled the trigger anyway, $216 is almost 50% off. Even if I get charged customs, it's still less than how much I'd be paying from anywhere else, especially shops that fricken charge state tax. *cough* Y-3 store
I was gonna pull but don't trust the site and their size chart is wrong too, UK 11 is a US 11.5 not a 12. But hope they're legit tho.

Anyone know how the retro boost fits in comparison to the qasa shell toe? I have a 10 in the shell toe and i slip out of them a little bit

Sizes are in UK

I don't know how legit these guys are and I was skeptical at first but they seem like a low key boutique store. They stock a lot of high fashion products, mainly for women which kinda explains why the mens shoes are so cheap. Here is their FB: https://www.facebook.com/ELITEMARBELLA

good find, but the chance of customs charges ruins it in my eyes

FedEx will send you an invoice in the mail a few weeks after receiving your item.

Last edited:
Barney's doesn't ship to Japan...
mean.gif

That is a legit site.
They look legit

good find, but the chance of customs charges ruins it in my eyes
Site is legit - got shipping confirmation today and they used DHL Express (which was free due to the Thanksgiving Special which saved me 41‎€ = $43.71) so shoes will be here by Friday.

Will let you guys know how much the customs charge will be. They're the only ones I've seen with the Primeknit at those prices. It's going to have to be over $120 for it to break even with Y-3's sales prices so I ain't even worried.

Y-3 site: $410 - 123 [30% discount] = 287 + 9.95 [shipping] + 26.74 [sales tax] = $323.69

Can't wait for em to come.

Last edited:
That's still too much for me, I'll wait for cheaper

Site is legit - got shipping confirmation today and they used DHL Express (which was free due to the Thanksgiving Special which saved me 41‎€ = $43.71) so shoes will be here by Friday.

Will let you guys know how much the customs charge will be. They're the only ones I've seen with the Primeknit at those prices. It's going to have to be over $120 for it to break even with Y-3's sales prices so I ain't even worried.

Y-3 site: $410 - 123 [30% discount] = 287 + 9.95 [shipping] + 26.74 [sales tax] = $323.69

Can't wait for em to come.

If I wear an 11 in most kicks (Saucony, Diadora N9000, New Balance 577) and an 11.5 in Asics GLIII/GLV would I be fine with a US11 in the QR Boost?

I have a bit of a wide foot. I haven't worn a 10.5 in any shoes (Even shoes like N9000 which people size down quite a bit on)

If I wear an 11 in most kicks (Saucony, Diadora N9000, New Balance 577) and an 11.5 in Asics GLIII/GLV would I be fine with a US11 in the QR Boost?

I have a bit of a wide foot. I haven't worn a 10.5 in any shoes (Even shoes like N9000 which people size down quite a bit on)
If you prefer a roomy fit, and don't mind wearing thick socks i guess you could fit an 11, but it would likely be a little long.

But I'd recommend 10.5 in the QR Boosts IMO.

Also, they aren't as narrow as retro boosts so they can accommodate a wider foot.

I size down to a 7.5 in N9000s, and the 7.5 in QR boosts fit me about slightly longer than the N9000.

I wear a 7 in QR boosts.

If you prefer a roomy fit, and don't mind wearing thick socks i guess you could fit an 11, but it would likely be a little long.

But I'd recommend 10.5 in the QR Boosts IMO.

Also, they aren't as narrow as retro boosts so they can accommodate a wider foot.

I size down to a 7.5 in N9000s, and the 7.5 in QR boosts fit me about slightly longer than the N9000.

I wear a 7 in QR boosts.
Damn! Thanks for the heads up man, repped!

Do you have Yeezy 350 Boosts by chance? I have a 10.5 in those and they are too snug in the toes. But if you're saying these are longer than the N9000 I might have to go to that 10.5. I'm usually an 11 in all my N9000s. I tried a 10.5 on once and it almoooost fit haha. 

Damn! Thanks for the heads up man, repped!

Do you have Yeezy 350 Boosts by chance? I have a 10.5 in those and they are too snug in the toes. But if you're saying these are longer than the N9000 I might have to go to that 10.5. I'm usually an 11 in all my N9000s. I tried a 10.5 on once and it almoooost fit haha. 
I don't have 350s unfortunately.. but i think the 11 will fit you comfortably, but it'll definitely be a little long. If you don't mind that then 11 should be good too!

Back
Top Bottom