Y-3 Qasa

also anyone know the fit for these?  I know ppl typically will size down .5 or full.  

i'm a 9 in UB, 8.5-9ish in 350, 8.5 in roshes, 9 in flyknits

thinking 8.5 will be best?

also anyone know the fit for these?  I know ppl typically will size down .5 or full.  

Hmm, it really depends but for me

8 in UB

7 in Qasa (can go a 1/2 size smaller due to stretchy neoprene)

7.5 in QR runs

8.5 in Flyknits

thanks man.

has anyone ordered from SJS to CA?  wondering how bad the duties, etc would be

Will have my black and white highs this week. Going home from college this Friday and they will be at home for me [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Does anyone have on feet pictures of the Desert Boost? I cant seem to find many pics online. Thanks fam.
tumblr_nzbv36ytkC1qdr1g3o1_500.jpg

Not a very popular model i guess... but this pic from tumblr looks a pretty accurate representation...

Thanks @jackowacko. It looks like a nice model to me. It seems like the upper will get stretched out and look loose. Does anyone own these? I Def wanna see real pics before I buy .

Last edited:

you would probably be better off with a size 8 tbh.

here's my measurements:

UB - size 11

Yeezy 350/750/950 - size 10

Qasa - size 10 (although i do have a pair in a size 9.5 and they fit good too)

Flyknits - size 10.5 (my true size)

Last edited:
Never purchased from international stores. Bought qasa from footasylum. Suppose to be delivered tomorrow now just got this email. Can anyone inform me better what this means. The hell.
You owe $75 in customs and it sounds like they won't release them until the customs fee is paid.

Is there no way around this. I find this to be complete ********. Can I refuse to pay and go through my bank for a refund and say f*** the shoes.

Is there no way around this. I find this to be complete ********. Can I refuse to pay and go through my bank for a refund and say f*** the shoes.
Have you never bought anything from overseas? Anything over $200 will incur a customs fee. That's just the way it works. Anytime you buy something from a foreign site thats over $200 you need to figure the customs fee into your final price.

It sounds like they won't deliver the item unless you pay, so if you refuse to pay they'll likely return to sender at which point you can probably get a refund.

Aramex/Priority Airfreight New York LTD has already paid for the duty. You owe them now. If you refuse to pay, not sure what's going to happen to your credit. 

Declared value is how much you paid for the item, especially if you purchased from a retail store. They're not going to risk declaring a lower value and get caught.

Aramex/Priority Airfreight New York LTD has already paid for the duty. You owe them now. If you refuse to pay, not sure what's going to happen to your credit. 

Declared value is how much you paid for the item, especially if you purchased from a retail store. They're not going to risk declaring a lower value and get caught.
Payed with PayPal. They are pretty good with taking care of the seller. I'm just mind blown. Knowing this in advance or some for warning from foot would have kept me away.

Back
Top Bottom