Y-3 Qasa

Does anyone know how long Y-3 laces are [for the QR, Qasa, ZG - vis a vis any Y-3 model that uses three eyelets]? They seem to be standard across the board but I don't have a pair of laces at hand to measure currently. I'm thinking its either 30" or 36" but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks. 

Last edited:

ok thank you we all should resport fakes on ebay. if everyone does it we will eventually have a cleaner more honest market place for all.
ebay doesn't care about the fakes. they're still making money either way. ebay is flooded with fakes if you just look up yeezy. 90% of the 350 listings are fake. reporting does nothing.

Last edited:

ebay doesn't care about the fakes. they're still making money either way. ebay is flooded with fakes if you just look up yeezy. 90% of the 350 listings are fake. reporting does nothing.
yea i reported that size 8.5 white an black pure boost and its still there 
mean.gif

ok thank you we all should resport fakes on ebay. if everyone does it we will eventually have a cleaner more honest market place for all.
This is completely false, I've seen plenty of listings get pulled after being reported. Doesn't mean it'll work 100% of the time and there are still always going to be tons of fakes on there, but it's worthwhile for sure. I report as many fakes as I can on there.

eBay loses lots of money from having to deal with reimbursing people and then reclaiming money from scammers, it also makes people lose trust in them and they lose business as people sell and buy on other platforms. It's in their best interest to remove listings for fakes as much as possible.

This is completely false, I've seen plenty of listings get pulled after being reported. Doesn't mean it'll work 100% of the time and there are still always going to be tons of fakes on there, but it's worthwhile for sure. I report as many fakes as I can on there.

eBay loses lots of money from having to deal with reimbursing people and then reclaiming money from scammers, it also makes people lose trust in them and they lose business as people sell and buy on other platforms. It's in their best interest to remove listings for fakes as much as possible.

This. I've done my fair share of reporting and they don't always get pulled but they often do.

I don't get it, we pay premium for the Y3 brand so why can't they add at least a thin layer of insole on the boost shoes that cost them a couple of cents at most?

I don't get it, we pay premium for the Y3 brand so why can't they add at least a thin layer of insole on the boost shoes that cost them a couple of cents at most?
that's just pure boost for you. you're supposed to have almost direct contact with the boost midsole so there's no need for an insole.

nothing about cutting corners.

Hey guys - I am about to pull the trigger on the following:

http://store.y-3.com/us/y3store/sneakers_cod44941311si.html

The QR Knit Run (black and blue pair) for 50% off. I've never ordered from Y-3 nor from Matches Fashion. Matches Fashion ends up being about $40 cheaper after sales tax + shipping. Are they a good place to order shoes?

In addition I go with my Ultra Boost size (in this case an 8.5), correct?

Appreciate it! I was about to hit the "Confirm Order" button but held off until I get the down low from you guys.

Just ordered them - $172.00 when it was all said and done. Definitely better than the $405 price tag and this is my first pair of Y-3s. I ended up selling my triple white UBs last night to some kid who really, REALLY wanted them even though I've worn them 10+ times. Gave me $180. Can't wait to get these in my hands.

Back
Top Bottom