Y-3 Qasa

Shoot, how do Qasa High fit? I thought they ran big so I went down .5 on the pair I just bought but that site is saying TTS...

Repped had to get them too, good thing those ones on matches sold out I almost paid 217. Had to go Tts either way I went tho, hopefully their good I don't like my shoes snug anyway

anyone know if the vista greys fit smaller than the other qasa highs?

i usually wear a size 7 but they only have a 7.5 left.

repped for the awesome deal too!

Last edited:
It gets overwhelming, I shouldn't be spending more bread but all these deals got me like 
smokin.gif

I'm looking for the yohji runs in a US 11 for the deep deep discount.

With 2 vista Greta coming in one is getting flipped for like $220-240 to get something else

I'm looking for the yohji runs in a US 11 for the deep deep discount.

With 2 vista Greta coming in one is getting flipped for like $220-240 to get something else
And I thought this thread was reseller free. Guess I am just a dreamer. Usually once these type of guys show up the thread goes down hill fast. Saw it happen with the Ultra Boost thread.

And I thought this thread was reseller free. Guess I am just a dreamer. Usually once these type of guys show up the thread goes down hill fast. Saw it happen with the Ultra Boost thread.

So selling a shoe to get another shoe I want makes me a big bad reseller? I just sold my 11.5 triple black retro boosts to an NT member so I could buy a size 11, does that make me a reseller too? If you look at my last few posts I've stated that I want the blue roundel qasas and retro boosts as well as the yohji runs in my size. If selling a pair of qasas I bought 2 of (1 that I'm keeping) so that I can get another pair that I really want without coming heavy out of pocket than I'm going to do that. If that makes me a reseller than that makes anyone who has ever sold a shoe to buy another a reseller too.

And the ultraboost thread went to crap for no other reason other than hype. Fake trend hopper adidas stans that don't really have an appreciation for adidas its fashion innovation or boost tech that cape for 1 sneaker because it's what's popular now and just so happens to be more comfortable than the Jordan's or whatever sneaker trend they just jumped from. Which is exactly why this thread moves a few pages a week and not like the boost thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom