ya as men pay attention to da "stunt factor" 4 chicks?

so in me doing my usual contributions to da celeb rocking heat thread i come across 2 random photos of Nicki Minaj

PAW_4996-X2.jpg

PAW_5025-X2.jpg

now me as a guy I'm usually just drawn to a pretty face, well done hair & nails, and T&A..

not once did i ever factor in da fact that she was toting a bag thats about worth 3-4 nike yeezys (MSRP is 6 stacks)..it didn't increase or lower her appeal to me either.

apparently da bag game for women is a realm thats arguably has more fandom than sneakers...but that being said, is da floss factor for a woman something u take into consideration at all?

No. She can rock them JustFab 3 for 49 jawns and I wouldn't know any better or care. Kors bags are nice but hilariously overpriced. You can to go to Ross and get one that looks the exact same and was probably made in the same Chinese sweatshop but sewed a different logo into it for pennies.

Bag game is real with the wimminz.. my old lady hate jewelry so she gets bags and ****. Thing is to get em on discount when you can. Can b tough though. LV never has discounts.

Id pluck that pink peach though

I stay away from females who are into the super high end stuff. The occasional gucci, Louis, Prada, burberry cool but when she started copping birkins, Chanel etc run. U gonna have to start buying them joints :lol:.

nah i'd rather a chick have her life together and a good head on her shoulders

you pay too much attention to the "floss factor" and you might wind up with some bum chick who spends all her money on clothes, and jewelry and still living in her moms crib

I don't even know bags like that so it goes over my head anyway.

With women they dont really have to "stunt" to look good.

She can be stylish without being trendy or fashionable.

It definitely says alot tho when a woman has a 6k purse or da lewey...sometimes good sometimes bad.

I dont really pay it no mind but the opposite is a bigger factor.

Like is she dont take care of herself or just looks bummy.

Thats nicki minaj tho shes not gonna b walkin round with a michael koors bag from tj maxxx

Last edited:

you pay too much attention to the "floss factor" and you might wind up with some bum chick who spends all her money on clothes, and jewelry and still living in her moms crib

Word to all the dudes in here that spend all their money on shoes and living in their moms crib :lol: :lol:

True though, i don't want no chick that's highly materialistic when i'm trying to go the other way.

Man hell yea.

Funny thing about the fad of red bottoms is 95% of the women say they hurt their feet like none other.

Shorty could have on a 70 outfit but as long as it's fly I'm great with it. Hell if she's my lady I rather she have a 70$ outfit on so this gotdamn savings account can keep growing.

Last edited:
Never understood threads like this on forums like this of all places where most dudes on here might of have upwards of more than 20 pairs of overpriced jordans made out of cheap leather and glue.

If a girl likes an expensive bag, who am I to judge?

Funny part is I don't see the difference between the dress and bag she's rocking than $15 alternative from "Pretty Girl" from 3rd Ave :lol:

Like the dress that she's wearing and bag she's toting doesn't even look any different than the cheap joints.

Last edited:
Never understood threads like this on forums like this of all places where most dudes on here might of have upwards of more than 20 pairs of overpriced jordans made out of cheap leather and glue.

If a girl likes an expensive bag, who am I to judge?

Not judging them . Just stating men don't give two damns about what brand a women's bag is from . Just like when most men get older and realize women don't give a **** about what you wearing on your feet.

She didn't buy that bag to impress/attract men, she bought it to flex on other women. I couldn't tell the difference between a $20 or $2000 bag

Im done wit bags. 4 figures is OD

My girl bougee

Nice thing is LV and such is really high quality when youbbuy the expensive jauns so it lasts forever

Last edited:
Sweatpants, a fat ***, and good credit is enough for me. Shorty could be carrying a baby phat bag for all I care.

this dynamic don't exist with girls like that...if she decently poppin she won't have to come outta pocket like that & chances are she moving in to whoever D'in her down.

Last edited:
If a girl has da lewy under her arm and no job/career...

This

this dynamic don't exist with girls like that...if she decently poppin she won't gave to come outta pocket like that & chances are she moving in to whoever D'in her down.

But there is a special breed of women that are actually against thr traditional "all my awesomeness is derived from other dudes pockets"

Not saying they don't want a boss dude, but they're happy and actually prefer Independence.

My theory?

It's because women understand that part of their ascension is cutting the cord of dependency on men... Being able to take trips without a sponsor, not ******* for meals, etc.

The Instagram models are definitely overshadowing the dope, chill yambs in these streets. :smh:

Last edited:

QFT.

i like basic *******.

yoga pants/jeans and oversized t shirts.

only thing im paying attention to is what flavor frappucino is in that hand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom