ya as men pay attention to da "stunt factor" 4 chicks?

Certain things just put a slight halt on me with chicks, when i see certain things i just envision shorty living foul

****** up Flats is high on that list
Jeans with no backpockets (them ******* will get you killed)
Baby Phat ANYTHING
cheap bags with logos everywhere

all of these give me the vibe that shorty might be burnin or something, it's stupid but these are all red flags for me :lol:

these women got bags out here worth more than my car 
ohwell.gif

I notice only because I have 3 older sisters and they all into that stuff.

People spend they money on what they spend it on. The problem comes in when you judge others for not having what you deem "best"

I spend my money on whiskey and electronics so it is what it is.

Certain things just put a slight halt on me with chicks, when i see certain things i just envision shorty living foul

Baby Phat ANYTHING

all of these give me the vibe that shorty might be burnin or something, it's stupid but these are all red flags for me :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

We got to make a damn list man. All this **** is so ******* true !

Baby Phat ANYTHING

all of these give me the vibe that shorty might be burnin or something, it's stupid but these are all red flags for me
laugh.gif
Flats

Wedges

Michael Kors bags

Cracked iphone screens

Are a no/no for me

This is the 'problem' with living in a first world country. We have the necessities that others so desperately need, but we've been told 'it's not good enough' or 'it's not the newest/most luxurious'. So now the necessities become ego driven instead of need driven.

i don't mind flats.

another things tho considering bags. Da lewey is for the most part Da lewey. Even some of the most non fashionable men can spot da lewey.

But some of the other bags, like Chanel, that have no branding and are just plain that cost thousands of dollars....they look the same to us but do all the other womenz know the value or rarity????

Ive always wondered about this.

can they just tell? lol

If it's just a one nighter then IDGAF what she has on, but if i'm gonna be with a chick i do like her to have some style. Not ****** LV & Birkens tho (Cause i damn sure can't afford to be buying chicks 2-5k bags :x) but i also don't want her lookin "cheap". you don't gotta spend a lot of money just make the **** look good & there's SEVERAL options for women to do this.
This.
My girl so out of the loop when it come to high end fashion. Everything name brand she got I purchased. She go shopping at those female stores, boutiques and black girl favorite fashion nova. She had a coupon and got 3 pair of distressed skinnys for like 50 bucks, I'm like how? And they made that mass look amazing. I'm in to the high end stuff, but not super crazy stuff. So I copped her some gucci kicks, burberry boots, tory burch, mk etc. Stops there tho, no sale Louis gets 0 love :lol: and she wouldn't know what a Birkin was if I asked her about it.

for side pieces i don't mind a lil tackiness...if she cute and bummy? pssh thats a layup for pipe purposes usually.

If shorty got the cake and pretty face yea I'm smashing regardless. Was talking about on some potential relationship being seen out in public type **** I can't rock with u on that super bum wave

relationship wise? if she smokin and dresses like a bum ***** but got a bubbliy personality, imma take that on as a fixer upper and mold her. if she a bird brain then thats a smash & dash.

nah i'd rather a chick have her life together and a good head on her shoulders

you pay too much attention to the "floss factor" and you might wind up with some bum chick who spends all her money on clothes, and jewelry and still living in her moms crib
this dynamic don't exist with girls like that...if she decently poppin she won't have to come outta pocket like that & chances are she moving in to whoever D'in her down.
so why do their apartments be empty as hell and dusty as hell?

another things tho considering bags. Da lewey is for the most part Da lewey. Even some of the most non fashionable men can spot da lewey.

But some of the other bags, like Chanel, that have no branding and are just plain that cost thousands of dollars....they look the same to us but do all the other womenz know the value or rarity????

Ive always wondered about this.

can they just tell? lol

It probably depends on how much they care/have knowledge of. LV and i think most brands have bags with minimal branding, some of which are a lot higher priced than the ones with the branding all over. Some of the more obnoxious logo stuff is probably cheaper so ppl can feel like they can flex.

A comparison to sneakers would be like everyone knows the jordan logo but if you dont really care much about sneakers you probably can't tell between a GR vs a limited release.

This.
My girl so out of the loop when it come to high end fashion. Everything name brand she got I purchased. She go shopping at those female stores, boutiques and black girl favorite fashion nova. She had a coupon and got 3 pair of distressed skinnys for like 50 bucks, I'm like how? And they made that mass look amazing. I'm in to the high end stuff, but not super crazy stuff. So I copped her some gucci kicks, burberry boots, tory burch, mk etc. Stops there tho, no sale Louis gets 0 love :lol: and she wouldn't know what a Birkin was if I asked her about it.

Word man i'm into Designer stuff every now and then so i'll be in soho going to different stores/boutiques, now don't get me wrong there's def nice looking chicks in those stores too but i would say the majority of the bad chicks were coming from the stores with 20$ dresses & ish. Chicks know that if they pretty & just don't look like trash most 90% of ****** aren't gonna notice whether she's coppin from Barneys or H&M

once you start messing with a chick who genuinely desires those expensive bags & feels like it's a necessity that's no longer your girl, she belongs to the game B. dudes set themselves up for failure all the time trying to wife chicks like that.

It probably depends on how much they care/have knowledge of. LV and i think most brands have bags with minimal branding, some of which are a lot higher priced than the ones with the branding all over. Some of the more obnoxious logo stuff is probably cheaper so ppl can feel like they can flex.

A comparison to sneakers would be like everyone knows the jordan logo but if you dont really care much about sneakers you probably can't tell between a GR vs a limited release.

that makes sense.

Word it may not matter to Us but Women Notice EVERYTHING and will 100% judge a ***** based off the kind of chicks he's messing with. So if they see you out in public with a chick who's out here lookin bad it may deter them from throwing you the box in the future Just based off assumptions.

this is 100% true :lol:

Word man i'm into Designer stuff every now and then so i'll be in soho going to different stores/boutiques, now don't get me wrong there's def nice looking chicks in those stores too but i would say the majority of the bad chicks were coming from the stores with 20$ dresses & ish. Chicks know that if they pretty & just don't look like trash most 90% of ****** aren't gonna notice whether she's coppin from Barneys or H&M

once you start messing with a chick who genuinely desires those expensive bags & feels like it's a necessity that's no longer your girl, she belongs to the game B. dudes set themselves up for failure all the time trying to wife chicks like that.
Yup. Once u can't afford them joints, if she look bad enough somebody else will be willing. Whether the dopeman,swiper, rapper, nba player etc. As long as she looks neat and put together I'm happy. I'm not a fan of Nike t shirts levis and air forces type but a "cute" lil outfit or leggings with some nice boots/sandals is cool with me. I'm more in to her keeping herself together like keeping that hair did and weight to a limit.

Bought my girl a black kate spade joint and she loved it. If she was the Hermes or Chanel type I couldn't even be with her.

Them birkins ain't no joke. But a chick wit a nice bag is not a deal breaker. If she got the lewy I jus assume she got a good job. I know plenty baddies coppin bags at target and TJ Maxx and the such...it's just like men and kicks. Hypebeasts come in both genders...

oh nah don't get it twisted i like a chick with a Nice LV bag also, but if she craves that & see's at as being an important thing to her, just know that if she ain't coppin them herself & you don't have the money to provide it she's gonna have a few scrolls down down someones TL.

Them birkins ain't no joke. But a chick wit a nice bag is not a deal breaker. If she got the lewy I jus assume she got a good job. I know plenty baddies coppin bags at target and TJ Maxx and the such...it's just like men and kicks. Hypebeasts come in both genders...
It definitely isn't a deal breaker but if I get to know her and she NEEDS that kinda stuff then it is. If she likes nice things well yea me too but I don't demand my girl buy me gucci and lv, a pair of puma classics or nike darts make me smile.

Back
Top Bottom