Yes, White men can jump. Jacob Tucker of Illinois College

I still think he was worthy of winning that dunk contest... Holdin it down for all the D3 ballers out there!

I just wish he was a junior, I'd get to play against him next year!
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Lol with that hairdo, the way he talks... I swear this guy can make money hustling people in dunk contests in a random gym.  
laugh.gif

Lol with that hairdo, the way he talks... I swear this guy can make money hustling people in dunk contests in a random gym.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

He shouldn't have made it out of the first round though especially with his poor second dunk. You mean to tell me a regular 360 is worthy of getting into the next round after he missed the prior attempt?

Only did it because people came to see what he could do.
Haven't seen the contest yet, but that same dunk was enough to get Blake Griffin in the finals of the NBA dunk contest
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

He shouldn't have made it out of the first round though especially with his poor second dunk. You mean to tell me a regular 360 is worthy of getting into the next round after he missed the prior attempt?

Only did it because people came to see what he could do.
Haven't seen the contest yet, but that same dunk was enough to get Blake Griffin in the finals of the NBA dunk contest
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I liked how he pulled off the 360 under the leg dunk.

Too bad he 5'11" unless he can shoot and/or is very fast he might not make it to the NBA. The league already got Nate Robinson.

Is it confirmed him being 100% white?
laugh.gif

I liked how he pulled off the 360 under the leg dunk.

Too bad he 5'11" unless he can shoot and/or is very fast he might not make it to the NBA. The league already got Nate Robinson.

Is it confirmed him being 100% white?
laugh.gif

just seen his dunk contest performance...he had sum nice ones...to bad he missed the first attempts.

still won tho

just seen his dunk contest performance...he had sum nice ones...to bad he missed the first attempts.

still won tho

Back
Top Bottom